Technical Support at Uscreen
We are growing, and we’re looking for an amazing individual to join our Technical Support team! We’re seeking a real champion for this position: a well-rounded person to help customers with technical support and customer service. This is a technical role so the previous technical experience is a must, you will be solving technical issues & troubleshooting with every single issue. This role also requires constant stellar communication, proactively offering setup support and assistance to our customers from both a technical perspective and customer service.
Uscreen is an amazingly diverse, fast-developing video monetization platform, and the person joining us will play a pivotal role in our growth. This is a fast-developing industry, and we’ll need our Technical Success champ to know every detail about our platform and how our customers can use it to maximize its value. Besides just owning all that sweet knowledge, you’ll need to be able to communicate it and educate our customers with ease. This is a technical role and requires a solid understanding of the Uscreen platform.
Our team is incredibly smart, passionate, supportive, skilled, open to learning and constantly developing. We’re looking for someone who can match that energy.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is a customer-facing role: you will be one of the key people that the customer will contact with technical support issues. Issues with getting setup, all the way to finding bugs on the platform, reporting them to our development team, and also troubleshooting various complexities within the platform and the customers setup.
We are a high touch product, customers ask a lot of questions, being able to assist them in helping get setup, answering their technical support questions and helping them with setting up their apps is a key role of this job.
We are looking for someone reliable and eager to work with us long-term. This is a full-time remote position and is not suited for a digital nomad lifestyle. We require a steady internet connection and a mandatory overlap of working hours with the rest of the team.
In this role, you will wear a few different hats, including:
Working directly in our technical support team to help customers with technical support issues.
Helping customers with migrations & account assistance from other platforms.
Reporting bugs to our development team. Being able to figure out if an issue is a bug or user error.
(We will offer you in-depth 1 on 1 training to learn all aspects of the platform)
- 2+ years in Technical Support.
- Must have a great personality and comfortable speaking to customers
- Must speak English clearly and be easy to understand.
- Must be comfortable learning a technical platform and supporting our customers in helping them get setup & on-boarded and troubleshooting.
- Remember this requires some technical knowledge & support for customers.
- Experience in SaaS or other software related fields.
- A fully functional workstation & quiet working space.
- Able to overlap with our Washington DC-based team – from 9 AM to 6 PM EDT.
- Quick to learn and able to understand our platform as well as the video & OTT industry.
- Able to manage your own time.
- Full-time (40 hours per week) remote job with a contract. We want to make it clear that this is NOT a freelance / part-time position you can do in tandem with other professional endeavors
- Amazing, young and motivated team
- Work from anywhere (OK, almost anywhere…), as long as you have regular overlap with Eastern Time business hours and can schedule overlap with Pacific Time business hours when needed for customer calls.
- 20 paid days off per year (eligible after the first 3 months with the company)
- Budget for personal development
- Budget for co-working space
Uscreen is the world’s leading video monetization platform. We help thousands of creators, entrepreneurs, fitness trainers, coaches, entertainment companies and various other experts launch their own video-on-demand streaming service and make money selling videos online. Think of it as building your own “Netflix”. We are a lean startup but are fully independent, privately held and profitable.
We are a SaaS company with an agile, but structured environment. Uscreen is a remote-first company, with our team members distributed across the world. However, we do have rules and guidelines set in place to make sure everyone is delivering their best work and maintains an overlap with the rest of the key members of the team.
HOW TO APPLY –
- We review the applications and email candidates who qualify for the second round
- The qualified candidates will be asked to do a test task: usually a video of yourself answering a few questions
- After we review the submissions, we will organize a Skype interview with the successful candidates
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
Apply Here – https://forms.gle/312jfNahhBxXX8S8A
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!