Technical Recruiter at Sparksoft
Technical Recruiter (Federal)
Job Type Full-time
Are you a Technical Recruiter looking to positively impact millions of people? Our selected candidate will join a team of dreamers, drivers, and doers helping to reshape federal healthcare IT!
Sparksoft is a fast-growing, woman-owned small business that provides innovative technical solutions to the federal government. We are seeking a Technical Recruiter with experience in the federal domain to work with various Hiring Managers and Senior Leadership across multiple projects and departments. The ideal candidate will have a background in full lifecycle recruiting and the ability to identify top technical talent while managing internal customer relationships.
- Post and manage job openings on Sparksoft’s various job boards, career page, LinkedIn, etc.
- Perform full lifecycle recruiting activities, including candidate sourcing, screening, interview coordination/scheduling, offer negotiation, and closing of candidates
- Use talent acquisition software to keep track of and manage open positions through the recruiting life cycle
- Communicate with candidates promptly and effectively
- Work with Hiring Managers and Senior Leadership to manage overall recruiting needs
- Participate in various company and talent acquisition events such as job fairs and all-hands meetings
- Help to fulfill strategic hiring needs within the organization and specific industry needs
- Utilize strategic and outside-the-box thinking/recruiting to identify technical talent
- Meet various recruiting goals and metrics on a weekly, monthly, and yearly basis
- Support special requests such as preparing reports and market research
- Continually evaluate and apply new sourcing methodologies to actively identify, cultivate, and grow target candidate pools of top talent
- Represent Sparksoft and its values in all interactions with potential internal and external candidates
- 5+ years of full-lifecycle recruiting experience within the federal domain
- Experience partnering with hiring teams throughout the recruiting process, acting as an effective hiring partner and trusted advisor
- Experience using various Applicant Tracking Systems
- Excellent communication, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- The ability to meet deadlines with a quick turnaround time
- Demonstrated experience recruiting in a high-volume, fast-paced government consulting/contracting environment
- Well-developed assessment, negotiation, collaboration, and consultation skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, along with an ability to multitask and prioritize
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more