at ReCharge Payments
With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, we have a lot of store owners to support. As a bootstrapped startup we’ve grown our remote first culture from 4 to 85 employees globally in the past 3 years.
With big hiring plans for 2019 and beyond we’re looking for a Technical Recruiter. You should bring a level of polish while championing our Core Values: Empathy, Simple Solutions and Ownership. Working closely with internal stakeholders, you will be critical in helping ReCharge identify, attract and hire world-class talent. This role can be based remotely anywhere in the US.
- Reporting to the Director of Recruiting and working closely with hiring managers to understand the requirements for our roles and their impact on the company
- Utilize tools such as search engines, job boards, open source communities, LinkedIn Recruiter, and other social channels to source, screen and qualify passive candidates
- Strategically plan and execute impactful sourcing campaigns that actually work
- Champion ReCharge, our values, and our philosophy to potential candidates
- Work on side projects to enhance the candidate experience
Does this sounds like you?
- You’re a self-starter, with a knack for tacking highly ambiguous tasks.
- You’re resourceful: you figure out what needs to be done, and you find ways to make it happen.
- You work with a sense of urgency and draw satisfaction from going above and beyond to provide solutions.
- You believe in what we’re doing and you’re excited to help ReCharge grow.
- 1-4 years of technical recruiting/sourcing experience for an agency or tech start-up/company (this role isn’t a good fit for a highly experienced seasoned recruiter)
- Strong track record of identifying and engaging passive candidates
- A good eye for talent with the ability to quickly screen resumes
- A passion for technology and solid industry knowledge to understand relevant skills, companies, open-source communities, etc
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to communicate, be resourceful, and self-motivate
- Excellent research/sourcing skills and the ability to focus on quality, not just quantity
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter or other sourcing tools
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.