Technical Project Manager
- Arlington, VA, USA
Polarity specializes in enabling high performing teams with human memory augmentation software. Polarity is like augmented reality, but for your computer, with no bulky glasses. We are a fast growing startup whose customers already include some of the world’s largest organizations including 7 of the Fortune 100, 2 of the top 3 banks, and many other large enterprises.
Polarity is looking for a Technical Project Manager who loves nothing more than planning, organization and efficiency. You’re a critical thinker who is comfortable communicating on a technical level with our engineers and on a business level. You’re a scrum master who can guide and motivate the team through successful releases.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Managing and documenting release and project timelines, workflows, and deliverables
- Facilitating internal communication across functions
- Using metrics to ensure quality and improvements
- Helping remove productivity blocks
- Using your technical writing skills for product documentation, e.g. user guides and feature documentation
This job is for you if you have:
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in business, computer science or related
- 5+ years of experience working as a Technical Project Manager at an enterprise software company
- Experience leading stand-ups and planning sprints as a Scrum Master / Agile Coach
- Experience with team metrics tracking
- Strong eye for detail and top-notch communication and technical writing skills
- Previous experience with JIRA or other project management tools
Polarity is an equal opportunity employer. The position is based out of Connecticut and Northern Virginia, with the option for telecommuting from another location.