Technical Product Marketing Manager at Chainalysis
Technical Product Marketing Manager
New York City, New York | Washington, DC | Remote
The global financial ecosystem is changing. Revolutionary blockchain technology has unlocked the potential for people around the world to have more equal access to wealth and information. This transformation has begun with the mass global adoption of cryptocurrencies but like all new financial systems, it needs greater trust to realize its full potential and remain safe from bad actors. That’s where we come in. The Chainalysis blockchain data platform enables businesses, governments, and banks to solve the world’s most high-profile criminal cases, paving the way for an economy built on blockchains.
The global financial ecosystem is changing. Revolutionary blockchain technology has unlocked the potential for people around the world to have more equal access to wealth and information. This transformation has begun with the mass global adoption of cryptocurrencies but like all new financial systems, it needs greater trust to realize its full potential and remain safe from bad actors. That’s where we come in. Businesses, governments, and banks use Chainalysis to build innovative and compliant crypto products, solve the world’s most high-profile criminal cases, and gain full transactional context to get ahead of risk. We’re helping pave the way for an economy built on blockchains.
We are looking for an experienced technical product marketer to join our team. At Chainalysis, technical marketing crafts inspiring and insightful product stories at our biggest marketing events and launches. We produce exciting demo videos and decks, innovate on ways to build with our API, and demonstrate the art of the possible. A creative storyteller who can connect technical details to customer problems and build polished assets that showcase solutions will excel in this position.
Your daily work will focus on creating compelling product demonstrations, how-to guides, and other content that engage our current and future customers. You’ll help shape the program, working closely with product marketers, product managers, sales engineers, revenue enablement and more. We love to collaborate and help each other grow and can’t wait for you to join us!
Key traits: dynamic, authentic, respectful, engaging, articulate, humorous, succinct, respectable, genuine, driven, curious, honest.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if
- You’ve developed a firm grasp of our market and product portfolio, becoming an expert in product
- You’ve crafted solution and use-case demos that inspire customers to the art of the possible
- You’ve storyboarded and built amazing product demos for marketing moments and product launches
- You’ve partnered with PMM, sales, SEs, product and more to contribute to and execute on strategy
- You’ve distilled complexity into clarity and created compelling content for revenue teams including videos, slides, enablement materials, and talk tracks
- You’ve worked closely with sales enablement to train and guide revenue teams
- You’ve helped identify opportunities to build process and frameworks to help teams coordinate effectively
A background like this helps:
- Exceptional ability to craft stories, write impactfully, and demo product to showcase value
- Love for getting deep into product, experimenting, building, and providing feedback
- Deep empathy for customer experience and helping our customer-facing teams help customers be successful
- A high standard for visual styling and making presentations and demos look polished
- Prior experience in product marketing at a high-growth B2B SaaS company
- Insatiable curiosity about blockchain technologies and cryptocurrency is required but don’t worry- we’re here to help you in the journey! We have certification programs, and a learning development budget to ensure you have the resources needed to get up to speed.
- Experience catering to financial services, government, and/or crypto-native audiences
The base salary range for this role is $126,300 to $157,900 on a national basis and may be higher or lower depending on the location of the role. Base salary is just one part of our total rewards package which additionally includes equity, performance bonus or commissions for eligible roles, and competitive benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, relevant work experience, skillset, internal equity, and other factors, consistent with applicable law.
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don’t hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy – USA
All employees are required to have or obtain a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment at Chainalysis, unless an exemption has been approved. All employees shall be required to report their vaccine status. All new employees shall be required to provide proof of their vaccination status prior to the start of their employment.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy – EMEA
As an employer, Chainalysis is obliged to ensure a healthy and safe working environment. This means that we must try to prevent the coronavirus from spreading inside the workplace and all employees are obliged to follow the local regulations issued by the relevant health authorities.
- To help support a safe work environment, we encourage all employees in EMEA to get fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Employees will not be required to attend an event or in-person customer meeting.
- Employees in the EU and the UK are allowed to travel internationally for internal meetings to any country deemed green or amber by the EU and the UK authorities. All attendees for Chainalysis in-person events or meetings will be required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- International travel will only be permitted if you receive approval from both your manager and Executive Leader
- You must familiarize yourself and comply with any screening/safety protocols imposed by the entity/individual hosting the in-person meeting or event
- You must comply with any and all safety guidelines and travel restrictions established by applicable law
- If you are in close or proximate contact with others at the event/customer site and test positive for COVID-19, you must immediately notify the People Team and avoid contact with others for 10 days
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy – APAC
With circumstances changing on a regular basis and parts of our APAC team going in and out of mandatory lockdown, APAC will continue to follow country legislation and guidelines.