Technical Product Manager (HQ or Remote)
- Technology / Data Analytics
- Bethesda, MD, USA
We are actively recruiting for a Technical Product Manager who works within our Product Management team. The ACO Management Technical Product Manager is a key member of the team that helps to design technical, analytic and process solutions to support Aledades internal ACO management organization. Who also works alongside business owners, data analysts, designers, engineers, and stakeholders to define tech-enabled problems, solution design, implementation approach and rollout plans. They are the interface between strategic business owners and execution team and ensure that Aledade creates a high-quality product with the ability to scale
Within Aledade, we are a team of business owners, software developers, designers and product managers that build, implement and maintain a web-based application that transforms data from multiple sources into high-value, actionable insights. This application is used by strategic leadership, internal ACO executive directors, and the field support teams to monitor and manage ACO and practice performance in the realm of value-based reimbursement.
This position will be full time, and includes full benefits and an equity option. We are open to remote, US-based candidates.
- Partner with ACOM business owner and stakeholders to cultivate a shared vision for the problem space, constraints, priorities and ideal end state, and be able to articulate and advocate for this perspective.
- Work with internal teams and end users to develop a deep understanding of requirements, perform thoughtful solution design, use data to test hypotheses, and support teams throughout execution.
- Write detailed user stories for new projects, capturing detailed descriptions of business rationale, requirements, and success criteria that are defined by measurable outcomes.
- Participate in daily stand ups, demo days, sprint retros and PM/PO coordination meetings.
- Develop short- and long-term roadmaps that deliver maximum value with minimum risk and assume ongoing iteration.
- Review support issues related to projects and monitor utilization and expected outcomes.
- Minimum of 5 yr product management experience in technology, technology-enabled services industry, or a SaaS product.
- Experience using data and primary research to inform solution design and build internal business understanding.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, with an emphasis on problem-solving and building subject matter expertise.
- Experience with and understanding of the software development lifecycle and software development methodologies. Preferably experience with participating in Agile / Scrum teams.
Product development experience in the context of the development of a healthcare technology product, especially with clinical and staff end users.
- Product management experience in the context of an account management or client performance product, especially geared towards financial, sales or operational efficiency goals.
- Knowledge of healthcare administrative and clinical data sets, including demographic, financial and clinical data.
- Basic understanding of healthcare administrative or clinical workflows for inpatient, ambulatory or ancillary services.
- Experience working with population health or CRM products, such as Salesforce.
- Experience with clinical quality measurement and corresponding data sets.
- Knowledge of SQL, ideally with PostgreSQL experience.
- Knowledge of alternative payment models related to primary care such as MSSP ACOs, Pioneer ACOs, commercial insurance shared savings programs, PCMH.
Who is Aledade? We are a healthcare services startup, backed by Venrock, ARCH Venture Partners, Google Ventures, Biomatics Capital Partners, and the Maryland Venture Fund. We are intent on creating healthcare that is better for patients and doctors, at a lower cost. We assist independent primary care physicians in managing the transition to value based care, initially through the creation of accountable care organizations. We are public health-motivated, data-driven, and relentless. We are creating a state-of-the-art cloud based technology stack to foster population health in our practices.
At Aledade, we dont just accept differences, we celebrate them. We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.