Technical Implementation Specialist at SevenFifty
Technical Implementation Specialist
GREATER NYC AREA
Working directly with the country’s largest beverage alcohol distributors, SevenFifty’s Implementation Specialists help our customers embrace innovation. Currently a team of 5, our newest colleague will join a tight-knit group of folks who crave ownership and change rather than rigid structure and micromanagement.
If you love technology, the beverage industry, and lots of autonomy, this role is for you. Past Implementation Specialists have gone on to roles in operations, leadership, post-launch support, and project management. This person can be located in the New York area or throughout the country, working remotely, and they will report to the Senior Manager, Customer Operations, Kimberly Chabot.
Learn more below.
Have you ever gone to a New York City restaurant and ordered a bottle of wine from the Bordeaux region of France to celebrate your friend’s birthday? Or sampled a Heady Topper in Brooklyn and discussed its merits as the best beer in the country?
SevenFifty likely helped power that exchange by connecting the winemaker or brewer with the bar or restaurant. Once done by paper sample sheets, we’ve built a platform that connects the three tiers of the beverage industry (makers, distributors, buyers). We’re building a community and we’d love to have you on the team.
What you’ll do:
- Work with our customers to define project objectives and implementation schedules.
- Serve as the customer’s main technical point of contact during and immediately after launch
- Work closely with our Engineering and Data teams.
- Lead ad hoc projects for our customers, including writing detailed specifications, coordinating with developers on timeline and rollout, and measuring impact.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, low structure, ever-changing environment where you have ownership over your domain and your relationships
- Learn the ins-and-outs of the beverage alcohol industry, including state-by-state regulations
What you’ll have:
- Past experience as an implementation manager, integration specialist, etc. at a SaaS company.
- Experience with technical project management and tools such as Jira, Asana, Hubspot, and Zendesk.
- An analytical mind and a passion for problem-solving
- Excellent organizational skills, written/oral communication skills, and attention to detail
- Experience explaining technical concepts to business stakeholders and sales managers.
- Skill to juggle multiple deadlines and projects simultaneously.
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot issues independently and efficiently.
- A strong mastery of Excel and familiarity with databases and their structures.
- …50-ish people and growing.
- …former hospitality professionals and start-up veterans excited about shaping an industry.
- …distributed; we work mostly remotely or in one of our New York city offices (Midtown, Flatiron, East Village).
- …social! We get together for team weeks, wine tastings, and lunch n’ learn sessions.
- …eaters and drinkers, who love to discuss both food and beverage.
Perks & benefits:
- Company-sponsored medical, dental, and vision via Justworks/Aetna.
- Meaningful equity in an industry-changing organization.
- Unlimited vacation to rest and recover.
- Learning opportunities (like a professional certification from WSET)
- Flexibility to work where/when you want, so long as you’re meeting your team and customer’s goals.
- Light the way: Inspire others with your vision for success.
- Open the door: Ask, listen, and empower others.
- Stir it up: Embrace experimentation and bring new ideas to life.
- Keep the glass full: Do more than is expected, for yourself and for others.
- Respect the craft: Commit to excellence and integrity in your work.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or socioeconomic status.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!