Technical Ecommerce Manager at Schneider Saddlery
Technical Ecommerce Manager
At Schneider Saddlery, we believe some of life’s best moments and memories are created anywhere there are horses – at a barn, in the ring, or on a trail.
Today, we are a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial family business in the equestrian industry with a high-performing, data-driven team. We hold ourselves accountable to our numbers, our people, and our community.
We’re looking for a Technical Ecommerce Project Manager who can roll up their sleeves to help turbo charge our marketing and website operations. This role is responsible for planning, managing, and executing our digital marketing programs and overall website operations. We currently utilize third parties for many functions but are seeking to build out our internal team to manage both marketing and technology functions.
Both Remote and Local candidates are being considered for this position. Remote candidates would need to travel to our headquarters in the Cleveland, OH area for additional training once social distancing requirements are relaxed and travel is safe.
Would you describe yourself as someone who is:
- Always striving to Win
- A rule follower
- Detail Oriented
If this specifically describes you and you’re looking to directly impact our business, please copy and paste the below link into a separate browser to upload your resume and complete our application process. Applicants must complete this process to be considered:
Compensation & Benefits:
- Above market pay with performance bonuses, growth opportunities, and full benefits package
- Ability to work directly with leadership. Your voice will be heard, and you will have the chance to make a difference at this 80-person company. You’ll be directly responsible for a team which can be built to suit.
- Streamline integrations and facilitate necessary upgrades for multiple internal and external systems including website platform (KalioCommerce), ERP (legacy platform), Email Marketing Platform (Emarsys), ancillary site services (site search, recommendations, reviews, analytics, split testing, etc.), focusing on continuous process improvement
- Identify opportunities to drive improvement to both site conversion rate and average order value, potentially researching/piloting new conversion funnel strategies
- Specify, prioritize and manage website development projects including project scoping & budgeting, functional testing and deployment of new site functionality
- Thoroughly communicate all website results and onsite customer behavior in non-tech-speak. Teach the team what works and doesn’t work.
- Identify, establish, and maintain internal and external partner relationships to meet goals
- Manage financial objectives, budgets, performance metrics that result in improvement in conversion and average transaction size
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Computer Science, Math, Management of Information Systems or a related analytical/technical field
- 3-5+ years of experience running a direct to consumer ecommerce website
- Experience managing multiple internal and external teams through development projects in production environment, ability to take a user story to production implementation
- Innovative thinker, able to operate in strategic capacity and with laser-focus on flawless execution with both ability and willingness to roll-up-your-sleeves when necessary
- Engineering solutions while learning new technologies and modernization methods
- Comprehensive understanding of conversion optimization strategies
- Strong analytical skills, including advanced Excel, Power BI, Python or similar skills, with the proven ability to scrutinize large sets of data to turn it into actionable initiatives
- Equestrian experience is preferred but not required
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!