Technical Consultant at Avtex
- Location: Remote from anywhere in the US
The Technical Consultant provides customer assistance to resolve identified concerns ensuring an optimal customer experience. Through diagnosis of the presenting issues along with review of application programming determines the root cause and an appropriate solution implementing the fix or directing the customer on how to implement the solution. Support may be of a minor or complex nature.
- Provides customer support and works closely with Senior Technical Consultants Escalation Managers and the team Manager for reported issues, concerns or enhancements based on customer requests, system or environmental generated alerts and vendor and/or manufacturer inquiry or notification.
- First line for support calls and emergency support calls and handles most call levels.
- Diagnoses reported issues through root cause analysis. This may include, but not limited to, customer dialogue, system(s) and other research with team members, vendors and manufacturers. Follows-up, resolves and/or escalates outstanding issues in a timely manner.
- Responds to requests received through, but not limited to, live voice, email, or web.
- Completes thorough documentation using the internal ticketing process ensuring issues have accurate tracking from reporting to resolution. This may include initiating the billing process as required.
- Serves as a first line of customer support for hardware, software, and network and/or telephony reported issues and concerns.
- Maintains effective relationships with clients, vendors and manufacturers delivering a high level of customer satisfaction. Works collaboratively with all resources (internal or external) necessary to deliver a timely and high-quality result.
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of technical support experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Genesys’ PureConnect and PureCloud and troubleshooting skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of computer networks, integrations, and Windows Operating systems. May provide basic programming and/or customer configuration recommendations
- Demonstrated professionalism representing the Company to customers and vendors
- Demonstrated ability to deliver a high level of customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities with attention to detail and thoroughness
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- General understanding of system hardware/software workings with ability to identify problems and remedies
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing technology
- Ability to accommodate a flexible work schedule to include being on-call and occasional evenings and weekends
We offer an attractive benefits package, including but not limited to the following:
- Robust Medical & Dental coverage
- 401K Retirement Savings enhanced with an employer match
- A break from work with Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Medical and Childcare Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short / Long Term Disability and Life Insurance Coverage
- Support in your professional growth and development through Certification & Training
- Advancement in your education through Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule to help you balance all of life’s demands
- Extra motivation around keeping fit with our Health Club Reimbursement Program
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!