Technical Business Analyst at Cascade Financial Technology
Location: US Locations Only; 100% Remote
Cascade Financial Technology Corp is seeking a Technical Business Analyst to collaborate directly and document product features and enhancements for our Fintech Card Issuing Platform. Our Business Analysts are responsible for liaising, defining, and managing software builds through the review, analysis, evaluation, and documentation of executive leadership, client, system, and user needs.
By participating as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in a cross-functional team through requirement definition and documentation along with the formulation of end-to-end workflows, you’ll be engaged in “all things product” in the SDLC of our projects – from conceptualization to implementation and release.
Our ideal candidate will have a passion for, and history of, documenting technical requirements and releasing top-notch B2B and B2C experiences on both web and mobile platforms, combined with an intimate understanding of database structures, API scripting, reporting methodology, and QA best practices.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Elicit and gather requirements by reviewing UI/UX and business needs in collaboration with our clients, UX designers, and executive leadership.
- Define product requirements and commit documentation within Atlassian. Confluence and JIRA, while ensuring successful knowledge transfers with technical team members.
- Construct workflows and wireframes in Balsamiq, LucidChart, and/or similar tools to demonstrate customer lifecycles, user journeys, and technical processes.
- Ensure all high-level designs and criteria are converted into user stories with clear acceptance criteria and use cases.
- Groom and manage backlogs of user stories, refinements and estimates based on priorities.
- Assess technical feasibility by working with technical leads to tie backend documentation and capabilities into requirements needed to accomplish the desired frontend UI/UX.
- Support Project Managers and Product Managers with agile ceremonies including sprint retrospectives, sprint demos, standups, sprint planning, and more.
- Support quality assurance for user story acceptance by working with QA Engineers to ensure that the delivered features meet client acceptance criteria with appropriate test cases.
- Support SCRUM teams with general inquiries around requirements by answering questions and coordinating with stakeholders on retrieving the needed information.
- Work with CTO and development leads to diagram system processes and flows.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of business analysis best practices and methodologies.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
Experience and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or a related degree.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Business Analyst and/or Developer with exposure to both Front-end and Back-end development.
- 5+ years of experience working within the technology or software development industry. (Fintech experience is a bonus)
- Deep knowledge of Atlassian (JIRA/Confluence) products.
- Deep knowledge of LucidChart/Visio/Balsamiq products.
- Fundamental knowledge of Microsoft SQL and DBs.
- Fundamental knowledge of REST APIs.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- CSPO certified SCRUM Product Owner preferred.
- Capability to define requirements on a “green field” product from conception to launch.
- Previously worked on custom B2B and/or B2C payments products delivered to market.
- Ability to convey complex system specifications via organized product requirements.
- Proactive communication style with the ability to act as a thought and collaboration lead.
- Strong problem-solving and creative capabilities.
- Strong technical skills with the ability to conceptualize databases and test partner APIs.
- Strong organizational skills with the proven ability to complete complex tasks on multiple projects with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a distributed team environment.
- Naturally curious with a desire to discover solutions to both everyday and unique situations.
- Passion for technology and innovation.
- Contribute to an efficient agile workflow: For each hour of your time, can you save our development teams 10 hours?
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Las Vegas, NV (or Remote for Right Candidate)
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Stock Options
We Power What FinTech Innovators Imagine.
Our mission is to empower our clients to launch the most innovative and inclusive payment products and services in the world. We will enable our clients to get their products into the market quickly with high-quality and easy-to-use API’s, mobile-first web designs, and smartphone applications. We will provide innovative technology through the Cascade Cloud and deliver best-in-class client services with a sense of warmth, individual pride, and company spirit.
• Accountability: Follow Up and Follow Through in everything we do.
• Quality: To go above and beyond, never compromising on quality, by continuously developing robust and secure products and services.
• Innovation: To leverage collective genius to empower innovation in everything we do.
• Service: To be obsessed with delivering success by best understanding and satisfying the needs of our clients.
• Integrity: To be honest, transparent, and committed to doing what is best for our clients and our company.
• Teamwork: Foster collaboration to achieve greatness and personal growth.
• Happiness: Paying for what you want should be easy. We view our role as not only making payment technology secure, easy, and accessible for our clients, but in helping their customers get what they want when they want it. In short, we want to make everyone who comes in contact with our products and services happy…Every. Single. Time.
Location: US Locations Only