Technical Account Manager at Splash
Title: Technical Account Manager
- Location: Anywhere in the United States
Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach and engage their target audiences. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights and measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs and connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution and optimize performance.
About the role:
At Splash, the Technical Account Manager (TAM) will serve as the linchpin of every customer engagement. Working closely with our customers to demo, deploy, operationalize, and extend the Splash platform, our TAMs excel at solving problems and integrating sales & marketing technologies. As a TAM, you will be faced with an endless series of hard problems to tackle as our customers improve scaled marketing across in-person, virtual, and hybrid events. Because the TAM position encompasses many responsibilities and opportunities, we are looking for versatile candidates with experience in each of the below areas.
- Work closely with our customers to:
- Demo, deploy, operationalize, & extend the Splash platform
- Solve problems and coordinate support & services
- Consistently address our customers’ needs through astute verbal and written communication skills
- Excel in a team-oriented culture through delivering a significant individual contribution while collaborating with and strengthening teammates
- Think critically, spanning the sales process through customer support, troubleshooting, and developing new capabilities on the Splash platform
- Work closely with CSMs on improving Splash operational status within key accounts
- 4+ years experience as a Technical Account Manager
- 2+ years of experience in customer-facing or customer support position
- Experience taking ownership of complex projects and producing successful outcomes
- Working knowledge with some of the following technologies are required:
- JSON, HTTP Requests, REST
- Types of Authentication including Oauth and Basic Auth
- Understanding of UTM / URL parameters
- Broad knowledge across the following B2B related applications:
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- SFDC, Microsoft Dynamics, SugarCRM, FreshSales or other B2B CRM applications
- Focus in the area of Salesforce automation (SFA), Lead Management and Marketing
- MAP (Marketing Automation Platform)
- Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, FreshMarketer, Silverpop, Act-on or related B2B focused MAP
- Focus on marketing automation, lead scoring, lead nurturing and campaigns automation
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills
- Naturally team-oriented with a mission-first attitude
- Hands-on Splash experience a major plus
If you’re interested in joining our fun, ambitious, and hardworking team, please send your resume.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!