Technical Account Manager at Enervee
Technical Account Manager
- Location: United States
We’re looking for a Technical Account Manager to join our Customer Operations Team who gets a kick out of solving integrated technical and implementation challenges and working directly with customers. Enervee provides an enterprise SaaS solution to investor-owned and municipal electric and gas utilities, which are transforming the way they engage their customers on purchasing energy-saving products and services across the connected home, appliances, solar and electric vehicles. We provide solutions for our utility customers (we call them partners), so they can engage better with their customers.
Note: This role can be based anywhere in the US. Our Technical Account Manager will be working with utility partners across Pacific, Central, and Eastern time zones and working with majority of team members based in California
What You Will Do
As Enervee’s Technical Account Manager in our Customer Operations Team your primary responsibility is to solve technical roadblocks in the partner experience so they can move forward in successfully attaining their goals and KPIs. Your day to day involves leading partner implementations, configuring the Enervee platform for new and existing partners, troubleshooting technical issues, and finding resolutions for partner issues or requests. Having prior experience engaging with product and technology teams is imperative, as you’ll be working closely with our Customer Success, Customer Support, Product, Data, Design, and Engineering teams on a daily basis.
How You Can Make An Impact
- Owning end-to-end implementations, including project management, and being the point person for reviewing bugs, user experience questions, and feature requests
- Reviewing and triaging partner requests to find creative solutions that streamline requirements gathering from utility partners and internal Enervee teams
- Leveraging your knowledge to help partners get over technical hurdles while expanding their use of Enervee’s platform
- Collaborating with the Customer Success team on requests, customer issues, and prioritization to deliver value to our partners
- Working directly with, Product, Data, and Engineering teams to fix customer issues, document and prioritize feature requests and optimize processes
- Creating documentation that explains technical/configuration processes for both internal and external audiences
- Manage reporting requests, dashboard updates, and optimizations working closely with the Data Analytics team
Why You Will Love Being Part of Enervee
People are our greatest asset and we want to empower our Technical Account Manager to help achieve our vision!
- We celebrate diversity, encourage Innovation, work collaboratively, and practice transparency
- Sustainability is our business model as well as our mode of operation
- We’re passionate about our partners and we genuinely appreciate them
- We are led by an experienced leadership team committed to empowerment and passionate about professional development and growth
How We Care
The well-being of our employees is pivotal, and we address this through various perks and initiatives we periodically assess and enhance. We care about your present as well as your future and provide competitive compensation in addition to the following:
- 401K retirement saving plan with an above industry average employer match
- Every employee has a stake in our mission with our Employee Stock Option Plan
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision plans (100% Employer paid for employees and at 50% for Dependents) + Employer covered life and AD&D insurance + Access to health, well-being, personal development and counseling resources
- Unrestricted PTO + Flexible work schedule + Paid Parental Leave for 12 weeks
- Online meal delivery program for employees through GrubHub
- Mission aligned company events, including volunteering
- Choose your own devices program
What You Bring To The Team
Enervee’s Technical Account Manager for our Customer Operations Team has a passion for saving energy and having a positive impact on the environment. You are a fast learner who can understand and articulate technology at any level. You also bring your “Roll-up-your-sleeves” mentality addressing customer issues with initial troubleshooting and evaluation.
- 3+ years of in-depth experience in a customer-facing technical role, with prior experience working at a SaaS company
- Demonstrated technical problem-solving, escalation management, and strong project management skills
- Adept at understanding partner needs and translating technical concepts into easily-understood solutions
- Ability to deliver very high-quality customer service and support to your partners, prioritizing and managing a multitude of requests
- Fluent with SaaS products and supporting Product Tracking and Customer Success tools
- Documentation and process-oriented; you want to help build the Technical foundation for Enervee’s Customer Operations team
- Experience in a dynamic and fast-paced startup environment with the ability to multi-task across many accounts and competing priorities
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!