Tech Support Specialist
Full Time Remote
Customer support is incredibly critical to the success of Mailbird as a whole and as a result, we seek talented specialists to drive our efforts. As Customer Happiness and QA specialist you will be the link between Mailbird and the users. With a focus on quality, efficiency, and solutions, you will ensure that all Mailbird’s customers experience a world-class service and customer support.
You will be working together with passionate people from all over the world who love their work and projects, and who always strive to become better, while making sure they enjoy life to the fullest. This is the perfect opportunity to work and build what you are passionate about – and you get to do it with other great like-minded people.
Commit to 8 hour shifts 5 days a week to handle support tickets in zendesk. Someone who is a trouble shooter. A person that will take a technical support ticket and do their diligence to search Google and go through everything they can to figure out what’s wrong and fix it, before ever escalating it to the dev team.
It is a plus if you are familiar with Windows OS, C#, WPF .Net.
This is a “double face” role: apart from providing rockstar customer support, you’ll be a part of our Quality Assurance team and test the latest Mailbird updates both on Windows Desktop and Android.
We are a 100% remote team, so we need someone who has remote work experience, has great self discipline and is able to independently manage their own time and tasks with minimum supervision.
What will you work on?
- Providing excellent customer support to Mailbird users (we use Zendesk)
- Thoroughly testing the latest Mailbird updates both on Windows Desktop and Android (Ability to investigate, diagnose and solve software and hardware bugs/faults )
- Creating and updating user statistics reports
- Collaborating with the Growth team to implement features that will increase revenue and customer retention
- Ideating new improved ways for people to use Mailbird using feedback from Mailbird users
What will you bring to the team?
- At least 2 years of experience as a Customer support agent (preferably remote based)
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle; specifically QA process and test methodologies
- Excellent communication skills (English) and customer advocate attitude
- Experience in writing thorough test documentation
- Natural interest in providing great support and studying to understand our users’ needs in depth
- Striving for mutual trust and respect in work environment
- Familiarity with remote working lifestyle, great self-discipline and motivation
- Competitive salary, health insurance and paid time off
- Amazing team of smart, professional and fun people
- Remote work: Live and work from wherever you feel happiest
- Mini hackathons and international work retreats with your team members
Mailbird is a unified email client with popular communication and productivity apps integrated. Mailbird has won multiple prestigious awards and voted the best email client for Windows both by users, PCWorld, IT World and many others. Mailbird has been featured on BBC, Forbes, CNN, CNBC, Bloomberg, Lifehacker, TechCrunch and much more. Mailbird is partnered with other awesome companies such as Evernote, WhatsApp, Dropbox, Asana and Wunderlist. Work with an exciting and passionate international team across the globe.