Teaching Assistant – Web Development Program at Colorado Technical University - CTU
Location: Remote, US
Salary: $20.19 Hourly
Teaching Assistant (Part-Time) – Coding Dojo Part Time Web Development Program (Job Number: 45784)
- Occasionally support Instructors through assisting in teaching through small lectures, live demos.
- Conduct code reviews with students when necessary.
- Enforce the 20-minute rule.
- Frequent check-ins with students (every 20 minutes depending), to identify what students are working on and how to support their learning.
- Provide student feedback to the lead instructor.
- Create and support a fun atmosphere for learning.
- Comfortable with supporting students remotely via Zoom & chat forums.
- Assist students by helping answer questions via Mattermost & Discord.
- Grade exams.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with minimal guidance and direction, pure problem solver
- Ability to work alone and/or in teams.
- Minimum: High school diploma (or equivalent) and Certication of Completion from a full stack web development bootcamp
- Preferred: Working knowledge of cloud computing services
- Preferred: Professional experience as a software developer, web developer, or domain expert.
- Enthusiasm – exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude
- Calm under pressure – maintains stable performance even when under heavy pressure or stress
- Information processing skills – demonstrates ability to quickly and prociently understand and absorb new information
- Humble – respectful of everyone and their neuro-diversity
What we offer*
- Salary Range between $20.19 and $25.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- Comprehensive medical, pharmaceutical, dental, and vision benefits
- Health savings and flexible spending accounts
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Tuition assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Additional benefits including an Employee Assistance Program, prenatal and adoption assistance, and other voluntary benefits to select from.
*Most benefits apply to full-time employees. Some benefits apply to part-time employees as well. Benefits may vary by location and position and are subject to change at any time. Ask your recruiter for full details and information about eligible dependents.
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more