Talent Sourcer, Engineering – Technology at Livongo
Talent Sourcer, Engineering-Technology
With Livongo’s continued growth trajectory, and the largest digital healthcare IPO in history, we’re attacking talent acquisition with all guns blazing. The competition is stiff for attracting talented engineers and technology gurus. We need an innovative go-getter to identify and exploit new channels and approaches for bringing on technical superstars.
In your role as our Strategic Sourcer for Technical Talent, you’ll focus on candidate identification, pre-screening and processing, as you support the Senior Technical Recruiters in bringing top Engineering and Tech talent to Livongo. You’ll grow a far-reaching network of contacts and present Livongo opportunities in a way candidates can’t resist. Developing a deep understanding of Livongo’s technical needs, you’ll discern between a good candidate and a mediocre one. Other important attributes for success in this role include customer focus, collaboration skills, accountability, a creative, resourceful approach to challenges, and a strong sense of initiative. Ultimately you will provide a personalized, efficient and enjoyable experience for every candidate you manage.
Here you won’t be a small cog in an enormous machine. Your work will have real impact impact on your team’s success, as well as impact on the millions of people that Livongo’s transformative healthcare platform benefits. Career growth, a lively team environment, and the chance to be part of a truly fun and amazing mission are just a few of the many advantages you’ll enjoy in this job.
- Identify, source and engage candidates through innovative sourcing approaches
- Provide an efficient and enjoyable experience for every candidate
- Maintain and grow a far-reaching network of technical contacts, developing strong relationships and building a fat pipeline
- Create and own a strategic sourcing plan
- Find innovative and creative ways to connect with people, engaging them in order to understand their motivators, purpose, and interests
- Dig for treasure in online databases, corporate websites, social channels, etc.
- Leverage tools such as AI, algorithms, predictive analytics, and a variety of recruitment automation platforms to support and enhance our recruitment efforts
- Present Livongo opportunities to candidates in a compelling, irresistible way
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of Livongo’s staffing needs and the technical expertise required to succeed in various positions
- Research, engage and pre-screen candidates to determine the appropriateness of skills, experience, knowledge and core attributes, in relation to position requirements
- Provide timely candidate feedback, updates and answers
- Analyze metrics to determine the areas of richest opportunity
- Communicate and collaborate cross-functionally, to enhance processes and reduce time-to-hire
For success in this role you’ll bring:
- 3+ years’ experience in sourcing, with a focus on Engineering, Tech, or Data Science sourcing
- Prior experience in a rapidly growing and fast-paced environment
- Passion for the hunt
- Proven success identifying, attracting, engaging, and pre-qualifying technical talent, specifically software engineers in the Silicon Valley area
- A proactive approach to networking and building relationships, with excellent communications skills
- Familiarity with a wide variety of digital platforms and online tools
- Initiative and accountability
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, with keen attention to detail
- The flexibility to adapt in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- An innovative approach to solving problems
- A technical understanding of job requirements and skill sets in software development, engineering and other highly-technical positions, strongly preferred
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!