Talent Scout at LeadSimple
Talent Scout (Recruiter)
Want to join a team of A-players in an exciting, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment?
We’re a small team solving big problems in the property management industry. Bootstrapped since 2013, we’re passionate about helping small businesses simplify growth and streamline operations, providing the leading CRM in our space.
The long version of our story: Back when web 2.0 was a thing (get off my lawn!) LeadSimple’s founders started a lead generation business connecting landlords with property management companies. Witnessing the challenges lead buyers had closing deals led into a natural segue to build out an industry-specific CRM which became the de-facto industry standard. Fast forward to 2020 when we released a process/workflow suite to move from the sales side of our clients business into the heart of day-to-day operations. The market was hungry and responded aggressively to the new direction, which led us to double down with growth and additional product expansion.
And now the People Operations team is excited to bring on two Talent Scouts (Recruiters) to help grow our already stellar team into an even bigger one! If you have a knack for reading people, are results driven, and want to make a big impact in a big way, then keep reading!
Expectations for your first six months:
- 60 Days: Independently screen candidates using our proven system and our own technology!
- 90 Days: Takes ownership of the recruiting process and make updates as needed
- 6 Months: Reduce our time to hire to 8 weeks and maintain data points for continued enhancement.
A day in the life of…
- Owns the recruitment process
- Manages advertising for all open positions
- Creatively sources and effectively screens all candidates in a crazy efficient manner
- Conducts productive reference calls and background checks
- Owns the candidate experience and is always working to update
- Facilitates and negotiates the offer process so all parties see the upsides
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations for hiring and screening practices
- Manages the global hiring plan with the People Ops team
- Effectively manages the handoff of candidates to the onboarding process
- Gathers and analyzes recruiting data – owns the numbers
- Monthly Friday Free Day
- Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off (in addition to the above)
- Monthly Healthcare Allowance
- Yearly Vacation Allowance
- Fun and outcome driven work environment with a smart, hard working team
- Location independence (able to work within Pacific Time Zone)
- Mission driven company and values-based culture
- Competitive starting wage
Please only apply if you:
- Embrace learning new technology
- Learn fast
- Communicate crisply
- Proactively seek solutions
- Own the outcome
- Embody emotional maturity
- Bring an optimistic “can do” attitude
- Supply your own internet and smartphone
- Have at least 2 years remote recruiting experience
We have an amazing team of A-Players and we’re ready to add more! Selected candidates might have written assessments and multiple interviews with different people. We’ll do whatever it takes to get the right person in the right seat.
If you think you would thrive in the above environment and make an impact for our customers, we’d love to talk to you!
You can do it in an office
You can do it from home
We really don’t care
As long as it’s known
What matters is this…
When the chips are down
And your back is against the wall
Can we count on you to make the right call?
Judgment, intuition, or care by another name
We call it “Owning The Outcome” – because it really is the whole game
Have the team’s back, and they will treat you the same
If you can do that
Then we’re birds of the same feather
So come join our team and we’ll make music together.
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more