Talent Acquisition Specialist at Apartment Life
Talent Acquisition Specialist
NATIONAL OFFICE – REMOTE
The talent acquisition specialist will be responsible for partnering with the regional team(s) to acquire new talent for Apartment Life (AL). This leader will be passionate about the vision and mission of AL and combine this passion with skill to personally connect with applicants, discern candidate best fit, and efficiently administrate the application process to help achieve the regional growth goals.
- Follow-up with leads and applicants with personal and caring communication to answer questions and nurture relationships.
- Quickly facilitate qualified coordinators through the application process by scheduling and conducting phone interviews, casting the vision of Apartment Life, communicating expectations, and managing the overall process in our applicant tracking system.
- Coach and train regional team on application best practices, as applicable, to ensure excellence.
- Maintain integrity and accuracy of data in the application tracking system and internal databases, as it relates to applicants.
- Embrace and model Apartment Life’s core values; foster an environment in which core values can be “lived out.”
- View individual goals as part of the regional/department goals and strategy for healthy growth (ultimate placement of high-quality coordinators in communities).
- Work cooperatively with others/cross departmentally.
- Ensure administration is consistent and effective; provide timely communication and meet deadlines to promote overall regional/departmental success.
- Model Apartment Life’s core values and adhere to best practice.
- Region(s) meeting their team interview leading indicator goal(s).
- An applicant satisfaction score of 4 or above.
Background, Experience and Education
- Experience in customer service, recruiting or business operations position.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, with proficiency in Outlook, Excel and/or other database management systems.
Competencies necessary to execute the requirements of this role:
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, systems and processes
- Time management
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!