Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist
- Location: United States (Remote)
- Job Type: Employee
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Functional Area: Recruitment
Job Description Summary
We are Alexander Mann Solutions and we’re passionate about helping companies and individuals fulfill their potential through talent acquisition and management. Today, nearly 4,000 of our talent acquisition and management experts are partnering with our blue-chip clients across multiple sectors and in more than 90 countries. Delivering a distinctive blend of outsourcing and, through our Talent Collective team, consulting services, our unrivaled experience, capability and thought leadership helps our clients attract, engage and retain the talent they need for business success.
We are currently looking for Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialists to support one of our pharmaceutical clients on the front line of their hiring needs. The focus of our role is on sourcing, candidate management and sourcing strategies coming from a strong recruitment background.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist and working on-site at our office in Cleveland, OH or remote in United States you’ll maintain a proactive and cost-effective approach to finding outstanding candidates that perfectly suit the needs of our clients. It’s a challenging yet rewarding role that offers you global business exposure in a team-oriented, supportive, and professional corporate culture.
- Proactively sourcing candidates utilizing different methods (eg. market mapping, job boards, social networking sites) in order to establish talent pools
- Develop an understanding of sourcing strategies for each role recruited
- Update the recruitment Applicant Tracking System (ATS) so that it accurately reflects the status of all selection activity
- Screen candidates CVs against position criteria, interview candidates on the phone to determine suitability and obtain required information
- Develop an awareness of the client’s business and their recruitment needs
Desired Skills and Experience
To have the opportunity to develop your career in this role, you will need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2-3 years of sourcing experience
- In lieu, 4+ years of sourcing experience
- Proven ability to meet Service Level Agreements on time and within budget constraints
- Exposure to regulated environment and familiarity to with OFCCP compliance/guidelines
- Deep knowledge of at least one market sector is essential, Pharmaceutical/Life Science is highly desirable
- You should have a proven talent for communication and relationship building
- Strong sense of urgency and responsive client-facing skills with proven expertise in various candidate sourcing methodologies (headhunting, social networking, job boards)
- Excellent communication skills, with a good phone manner and ability to build credible relations over the phone
- Previous experience of working within a multinational recruitment or professional services environment would be an advantage
- In the world of Talent Sourcing, you will need to be a proactive person, who thrives on working in a high volume professional environment
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems (Taleo, Brassring, Workday)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.