Support Engineer at Onetrack.AI
Title: Support Engineer
- Location: Remote
- Category: Operations
- Job Type: Full-Time
Are you ready to help our customers turn their warehouses into the fastest and safest ones on the planet?
OneTrack is a technology company that enables enterprise customers to operate better supply chains by deploying Computer Vision and Machine Learning systems in their warehouses. As we approach the next phase of our growth, we are excited to bring onboard a dedicated Support Engineer to provide enterprise-level technical support to our customers.
In this role, you will provide support to our customers via email, web, chat, and other channels as required. A background in engineering or IT support is a must as you will be required to troubleshoot both software running in the cloud as well as on devices.
What you will be working on:
- Remotely troubleshoot hardware devices at customer sites to ensure maximum uptime
- Resolve possible configuration issues through internal tools as well as direct database modifications
- Respond to customer requests, issue reports
- Coordinate with Field Operations team if hardware maintenance is required
- Develop internal tools & scripts where required
- Support Customer Success teams during configurations, go-lives, training
- Document system components and develop response plans to potential outages and various support scenarios
What we are looking for:
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Proven working experience in enterprise technical support, IT support or as a technical engineer
- Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux systems, network utilities, and bash scripting
- Python experience is a big plus
- Experience with MySQL
- Great problem-solving skills
- Great client-facing skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Zendesk for ticket management
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!