Support Account Manager at Betterworks
Support Account Manager
- Remote – US
At betterworks, we are committed to customer success and delivering outstanding experiences, results, and business value throughout our customer’s journey with us. We are looking for an experienced, results-oriented Support Account Manager who will be responsible for delivering premier support and service experiences to a select group of customers who have invested in our Premier Support Account Management offering.
In this role, you will be a strong partner for the customer success team, owning the ongoing product support relationship, for up to 5 betterworks customers, throughout their customer lifecycle. Your focus will be to help drive broad adoption of the betterworks solution and act as the primary point of contact for product support related issues between your customers and the betterworks product and engineering team. Throughout the customer lifecycle, you will also play a role in helping customers with on-going configuration assistance, assisting with survey design and review, and helping customers set-up and maintain custom in-product guides that need to be developed in support of each customer’s betterworks program.
This role is not location specific and will report to the betterworks Manager of Customer Support Services.
What you will do:
- You’ll be responsible for your customer’s success, partnering with the Customer Success team, to own the product support relationship for your assigned accounts.
- You will help drive product adoption, accelerated product value and on-going technical maturity of the betterworks solution for those customers.
- Working with Program Architects during implementation, you will understand their betterworks configurations and refine those configurations over time, as their programs evolve and mature.
- You will support product functionality questions, recommend solutions and provide escalation assistance for issues requiring involvement of Product Management and Engineering.
- You will work from a support queue, providing prioritized response times and support to your assigned customers.
- You will be an expert in designing, maintaining and evolving custom in-product guides that are specific to your customer’s betterworks program.
- As appropriate, you will support the Customer Success team by tackling day-to-day product questions and needs that are applicable to our broader customer base.
What you’ll need:
The ideal candidate must be a self-driven, quick learner with good technical aptitude and a customer-first mindset. The candidate should have the ability to master a robust suite of software products, explain sophisticated concepts in clear language, analyze use cases and provide optimal solutions. Specific requirements include:
- 3-5 years Support or Technical Account Management experience in the Performance Management and/or OKR market serving Enterprise/Strategic accounts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to take complex technical ideas and translate them to non-technical stakeholders to achieve a desired outcome.
- You are not afraid to commit to significant projects and you have demonstrated experience delivering on those commitments.
- You are able to maintain a high level of productivity while managing multiple competing priorities under the pressure of time constraints.
- You like to build sustainable, lasting relationships with key stakeholders at customer accounts helping their teams achieve results that wouldn’t be possible without you.
- Strong understanding of the latest trends in customer service, metrics, and technology
- Prior experience with Jira, Zendesk, SQL, remote assistance products and other applicable tools
- Prior experience with Pendo or other custom-guide development software.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!