SugarCRM Software Developer
The SugarCRM Software Developer designs, codes, tests and administers multiple web applications on LAMP stack. He/she is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of web applications, as assigned, and interfaces with business users, customers and vendors to gather requirements, implement, maintain and troubleshoot various systems to support company goals and objectives.
- PHP development MYSQL server Maintain SugarCRM management platform.
- Ensure the proper operations of web applications Address operational systems issues Liaise with vendors, suppliers and professional services.
- Provide status reporting and improvement recommendations.
- Apache Linux administration Database maintenance.
- Online backup software Cloud computing.
- Provide operational support for internally developed web services and applications.
- Provide end-user training on applications, within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum of three (3) years’ prior demonstrable experience in SugarCRM development BS/MS degree in Information Technology or BS in Computer Sciences
Experience with the SugarCRM platform Demonstrated knowledge and experience developing web sites and web applications using PHP and MySQL Demonstrated knowledge and experience with basic Linux administration skills Demonstrated knowledge and experience with IT systems or technologies Experience with Incident management systems Excellent knowledge of inter dependencies between information systems and infrastructure Experience with Google Apps and Google Sites Experience with Laravel is a plus Demonstrated verbal and written communication abilities Ability to work independently with excellent project management skills – follow up and follow through with limited direction required
Software Development Manager
IT; full-time, exempt
Remote – you must live in and be able to work in the U.S.