Strategic Account Manager, Health Plans and Partnerships at Quit Genius
Strategic Account Manager, Health Plans and Partnerships
FULL TIME – REMOTE
Quit Genius is the #1 digital clinic for substance addictions. We are on a mission to help 100 million people overcome tobacco, alcohol and opioid addictions by combining technology, healthcare and design. It’s an ambitious mission, but one we fully believe in and we hire people who share our aspirations and core values.
We are a global team of doctors, designers, engineers and researchers who are aligned by one common goal. Authenticity, creativity, purpose and thoughtfulness are at the heart of everything we do to deliver that goal, so finding exceptional people to come on the journey is everything to us. Quit Genius has scaled to dozens of health plans and employers, covering over 2 million lives and has already helped more than 750,000 members conquer their addictions. As of 2021, we have raised $78M from leading global investors and now work with 100+ world-class team members across our New York, London, and remote offices.
If you are passionate about making an impact on the health of others, join us and make it happen!
In this key role within the Health Plans and Partnerships channel, this individual will be responsible for managing an existing key strategic partnership with a health plan and/or wellness benefits partner. This is a critical role that drives retention, revenue growth and expansion within the strategic partnership. This role will also influence alignment to and deployment of best practices that ensure the long term viability of the health plan and partner relationship. This role will work closely with their manager, as well as internal stakeholders to educate them on the health plan segment, advocate for their clients’ needs and proactively drive client performance. The ideal candidate will bring experience as a strategic account manager at a digital health company, or other client facing role in the health insurance market. The ideal candidate will bring demonstrated success in building and nurturing healthy client relationships that generate strong client performance, revenue growth and expansion, client/member retention, and high client satisfaction.
- Responsible for overall relationship management, retention, expansion and associated growth and revenue targets for the assigned partnership(s)
- Develops retention strategy, including contract renewal, solution expansion, and new market development
- Responsible for measuring and relaying impact and value of programs, including ROI, cost avoidance, population health management, and member wellness.
- Oversight and management of key projects related to the ongoing management and delivery of new solutions to assigned partnership(s)
- Develops executive level relationships within the partners’ Product, Clinical, Sales, and Account teams, as well as certain key ASO clients
- Develop and nurture deep client relationships, act as expert advisor and have a pulse on client culture, needs/challenges, understanding explicit and implicit concerns/risk
- Support successful implementation of new partnership(s), lead GTM readiness for successful partnership launch as well as ongoing support for implementation of contracted solutions for clients within the partnership
- Responsible for ongoing partnership performance management, monitoring of performance metrics and service level agreements, inclusive of deploying tactics and owning initiatives to ensure performance targets are met
- Employs consultative and strategic account leadership approach that incorporates retention strategies, contract renewal, product expansion, and new market development.
- Maintain and deliver regular partner business reviews (ie QBRs) that speak to the health of the partnership, the performance and value delivered by the contracted solutions, and the performance of the underlying client book of business. Includes ownership and leadership of tactics and initiatives to improve performance and growth of the book of business
- Responsible for supporting partner client level reporting as needed
- Collaborate with partner to align on goals, performance and penetration targets as well service level expectations
- Responsible for client satisfaction. Mobilizes and motivates Quit Genius internal resources to spearhead and resolve client issues as well as streamline partner management processes.
- Collaborates very closely with aligned Client Success Manager, Marketing and Growth teams tactics and campaigns to optimize member engagement
- Collaborates very closely with aligned Client Success Manager to deploy growth and upsell tactics, inform partnership strategy with client insights
The skills and background we are looking for
- Demonstrate poise and grace under pressure, adeptly manage escalations across all stakeholders
- Ability to command the presence of others and manage relationships at all levels of leadership
- Experience and demonstrated ability in delivering on client growth and up-sell opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to clearly understand and communicate business needs, incorporate multiple perspectives and complex considerations into clear, well-defined strategy
- Relatable and authentic, engage in a strategic conversation while aligning pragmatic solutions and influencing adoption of best practices
- Higher than average sense of urgency with sharp problem solving skills and a keen interest in driving results
- Vision to anticipate potential issues before they happen, identify and problem-solve roadblocks before they become barriers to client success
- Positive, can-do attitude that thrives in an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analysis and organization skills
- Team player with experience working with matrixed environments
- Rigorous attention to detail and process
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Salesforce
- Strongly preferred 3+ Years in Healthcare Client Management, ideally servicing health plans and/or work experience in the health plans / health insurance market
Our teams at Quit Genius are made up of an incredible range of talented people from all walks of life. We believe that diversity of any description leads to innovation, idea sharing and collaboration.
Quit Genius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. Diversity and Inclusion are paramount to the success of our mission and our culture is driven by our differences, each of which we embrace with open arms.