Staff Implementation Project Manager
Services | Remote, United States | AMERICAS
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
This position can be worked remotely anywhere in the US.
The Staff Implementation Project Manager’s primary responsibilities are centered on implementation of inContact Discover and Clarity products once a sale has been made through either direct or indirect channels. There is a high amount of customer interaction, requiring detailed communication and professionalism
As a Staff Implementation Project Manager, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Direct and manage project development and delivery from beginning to end. Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and stakeholders.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business objectives in collaboration with internal stakeholders as well as customers and partners.
- Develop project plans, diagrams, and communications documents.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals. Negotiate with other department managers and implementation managers for the allocation of required staff.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools. Track deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Collect sign-off confirming the customer’s agreement on project completion and “acceptance”.
- Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Develop best practices and reusable tools for project execution and management.
To Land This Gig You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related field or related work experience required.
- 6+ years experience in project management or technically relevant occupation
- Experience in call recording or telephony industry
- Strong project management skills in planning and coordination for timely delivery
- Good understanding of principles, theories, practices and techniques for managing project workload and analysis needed for key deliverables
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to motivate and encourage a project team
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of technology and software development cycle
- Resource management skills
- Risk management skills
- Ability to make independent and sound decisions
- Financial and budget competencies
- Organized and comfortable planning several months in advance
- PMI certification desired
ABOUT inContact:inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to create stand-out customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. inContact continuously innovates and is the only provider to offer a complete customer interaction platform in the cloud that is flexible, scalable and reliable for enterprise, small business, government and business process outsourcers. inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.