InVision is the world’s leading product design platform, powering the future of digital product design through our deep understanding of the dynamics of collaboration. We provide two million people with the power to prototype, review, refine, manage and user test web and mobile products. InVision drives the product design process at leading Fortune 100 companies, including at Disney, IBM, Walmart, Apple, Verizon and General Motors. Backed by Accel, ICONIQ Capital, FirstMark Capital, Tiger Global and others. InVision is a distributed team with over 200 employees around the world.
Mission: Participate in the creation of a world-class accounting team that consistently exceeds expectations in delivering monthly reports, completing audits, and servicing a high-growth SaaS company.
As part of the Finance & Accounting team, you will prepare and post journal entries, reconcile accounts and participate in the monthly close. You’ll own the complete A/P processing function, including disbursing vendor payments, recording and reporting for the Corporate AMEX Account and annual 1099 requirements. Additionally, you will contribute to process improvement projects, including technology implementations and policy creation, as well as assist with audit preparation.
Want this job? You’ll need to be an independent self-starter with a bias toward immediate action (and results) that can thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Additionally, you will need to be a strong communicator with a willingness to learn, adapt, and multi-task. Our culture is driven by our humility and desire to constantly improve by questioning even our own assumptions.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with an emphasis on being detail oriented.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and be action oriented, yet also able to work well within a team.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing environments and priorities.
- Positive attitude, along with integrity and trustworthiness in your work.
- Operating experience in a high-growth Saas business preferred.
- Familiarity with NetSuite general ledger and SaaS billing systems preferred.
- Advanced Excel proficiency preferred.
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience in Accounting and Accounts Payable.
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting, or related field.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs more than 200 team members working remotely in 14 countries around the world. In the United States we have hubs in New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston, among others. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. Among other benefits, we have a flexible vacation policy, unlimited Starbucks cards for each employee, and unlimited books related to your profession.