Staff Accountant at LogicManager
Location: United States
At LogicManager, the Finance team ensures both operational compliance and the accuracy of day-to-day transactions as well as a strategic financial guidance to upper management. The Staff Accountant candidate will play an enormously important role in a tight-knit and growing finance team. Desire to learn and flexibility are keys to success. Our small finance team offers a great opportunity to participate in all areas of Finance.
LogicManager is a Boston-based software company that is recognized on Deloitte’s Fast 500 as one of North America’s fastest-growing technology companies. We’re actively preparing for our IPO, profitable, and place a heavy emphasis on promoting from within. We are recognized by Gartner and Forrester Industry Analysts as leaders and Great Places to Work certified for our company culture. We build enterprise risk management software that empowers thousands of organizations around the world to uphold their reputations while protecting their customers, investors, and communities. We believe even the toughest problems can be solved with innovative solutions. Join LogicManager and together we can build a better tomorrow.
What you’ll do on our team:
- Accounts Payable
- Credit Card and other Account Reconciliations
- Participate in Monthly Closing Procedures
- Journal Entries
- Maintaining Financial Reports, Records, and General Ledger Accounts
- Assist with audit requests
- Due Diligence, including building an “answer database”
- Assist with projects on FP&A & Revenue Operations teams
- Learn from an experienced finance team willing to help develop skills to grow professionally
- Opportunity to gain exposure to new challenges as the company grows
- Other Tasks As Assigned
About you and the skills, you’ll need:
- BS in Accounting1-3 years in an accounting role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail Oriented and organized
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges
- Proficiency in Excel
- NetSuite preferred
More about LogicManager:
- Award-Winning Culture: We’re named Best Place to Work / certified as a Great Place to Work® every year since 2016. We are committed to a robust collaborative mission-driven culture
- Great Benefits & Perks: We believe in supporting our employees with benefits that matter, which is why we offer competitive salaries, benefits, paid vacation, and more. We also celebrate our successes with frequent company-sponsored activities and events.
- Remote Work: We believe that results matter more than when or where they are produced. We are 100% committed to in-office, hybrid, and fully remote work.
- Industry Leading Customer Satisfaction: Top 30 fastest growing tech company in Boston and top 500 in North America. We’re recognized for our industry’s highest customer ratings and leadership recognition by Forrester and Gartner for our ability to execute
- Leadership with a Vision: We are profitable, cash flow positive, rapidly growing, and in control of our destiny as we have no VC funding! We are a workforce of thought leaders and dynamic innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the way companies protect their reputations in the See-Through Economy.
- Boston Location: Our headquarters are located in Boston’s growing Seaport and Innovation District with great views of the channel and within walking distance to many restaurants, cafes, bars, and shops. Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation and a quick walk from South Station.
- Ireland Office: We expanded to Ireland in March 2021 with all our employees sitting remotely. This team is responsible for helping to grow and expand our customer base in Europe, Middle East and Africa.