We are a Cybersecurity company led by industry experts that solve complex problems in the industry. We are looking for Senior level Engineers to join us on a full time basis. This is an incredible opportunity to be on the ground floor with this first in class business application for Security Executives. Built by the community and for the community.
Our product sits at a strategic level in the business – allowing CISOs and Executives to make informed business decisions about their Security Program. We will do for CISO what Workday has done for Finance and HR.
The desire to help shape this company is critical – you will be instrumental in this role. This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact in a company and industry while working side by side with an amazing team.
This role will focus on building a SaaS application based on microservices to allow collecting data from clients, providing a clear representation of a company’s current security posture, and guiding the client on where to best invest their time and resources.
- Build and manage applications to support the needs of the team and our customers
- Take full ownership of a product or feature from design to launch
- Write tests for the software you write to ensure we deliver a scalable and reliable product
- Professional experience in Ruby on Rails
- Experience designing and developing applications that expose or integrate with RESTful APIs
- Ability to analyze and breakdown complex problems and come up with inventive, elegant solutions
- Experience building and deploying applications in AWS or another cloud environment
- Building visualizations in D3
- Experience working on relational databases (such as Postgres or MySQL) and/or graph databases (such as Neo4j)
- Experience in building enterprise applications
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as React.js, Ember.js, etc.
- Background knowledge in security topics such as OWASP Top 10
- Previous experience in an Agile, DevOps environment
Location: US Locations Only
Apply to: email@example.com