Sr. Angular Developer at Accomplice
Accomplice is seeking a self-motivated and agile Angular (5+) 1099 contract developer for a 3 month project with strong potential to extend. Position is 100% remote. Candidate sponsorship is not provided.
Would you describe yourself as:
- Highly self-motivated but also willing to maintain close communication with the team and willing to seek guidance when you’re stumped
- Goal Oriented – You know that even if the code “works”, if it doesn’t solve the underlying problem it’s not “done”.
- Problem solving is rewarding – unceasingly ‘fixing’ things
- Easy going, respectful, willing to develop in compliance with specified architectures without going ‘rogue’, while still showing independent initiative to point out areas for improvement
- Able to focus intensely as well as occasionally shift priorities
- Someone who sees something they don’t know how to do as a fun challenge, not as something to dread
- Able to balance tight deadlines with the need to do things right
- Able to decide between multiple options based on which choice will satisfy the goal the best
- Excited by learning new tools, technologies and tactics
Do you have:
- A knack for making a web page match a visual design using best practices of responsive and adaptive design
- Equal satisfaction from building complex UI functionality as from making the interface beautiful
- Proficient with Angular 8+, components, routing etc… Bonus for experience with AngularJS / 2 and/or other UI frameworks such as React/Redux, VueJS
- Proficient understanding of server-side pre-processing platforms, such as SASS, LESS, etc.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of securing your applications, principles of authentication/authorization, JWT, OAuth2, the role of request headers and other related topics
- Proficient understanding of how to interact with REST APIs both from your application and using test harnesses such as POSTMan, interpreting APIs from Swagger etc.
- Proficient understanding of Git-based repositories.
- Ability to start a project “from scratch” and set up deployments to a cloud server preferred. NPM webpack a must.
- Solid ability to troubleshoot when “things just aren’t working right”
- Ability to Google/Stackoverflow ;P
Accomplice is comprised of some of the most talented thinkers, designers, and developers from across the country. We are a collective without walls and without limits. We are not confined by the walls of a studio space. We are passionate about your success and your journey there.
This 1099 contract is a remote (i.e. work from home) position; however, there may be rare instances of travel either to our Austin HQ for team meetings or to a client site. Preference is given to candidates who are open to occasional travel. Travel expenses are reimbursed based on common industry standards.
Working hours are partly flexible; please be advised that the core hours for this position are 10 am-4pm CST to avoid communication delays between team members, and it is expected that there will occasionally be calls or email/text contact required outside these hours.
Candidate sponsorship is not provided. Candidate must provide proof of current eligibility to work in the United States.
Location: US Locations Only
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!