FULL-TIME SQL SPECIALIST POSITION AVAILABLE
Fundriver, a fast paced, entrepreneurial technology solutions company, is looking for a full-time SQL Specialist. Looking for candidates who thrive in a collaborative virtual environment working from home. As a small, growing company, Fundriver employees participate in decisions about how the business operates and contribute directly to Fundriver’s growth.
Job description: The role of the SQL Specialist is to work collaboratively within the Client Services model to help maintain and service the growing client base. This position will require the specialist to write and modify existing queries, script, stored procedures and functions.
The SQL Specialist will be directly working with the Client Experience Team to perform SQL work that supports client requests, as well as serving as the primary contact for highly customized clients. In addition, the SQL Specialist will document client specific processes with the help of the Client Experience Specialist.
- Serve as SQL expert for all Fundriver highly customized clients, working with an Endowment Accounting Specialist to provide timely support, field requests, and maintain these highly customized databases
- Create documentation that outlines the database schema and special processing for these highly customized clients
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain spending and other complex functions in the Fundriver schema
- Complete Statement of Work (Billable) projects related to client spending, 117-1, and other customizations
- Support internal projects, such as table and stored procedure cleanup, mass updates, audits, testing, and new feature deployment
- Serve as “Tier 2” support for SQL requests that come in through the helpdesk that are not able to be handled using an existing tool
- Maintain audit trail by tracking changes to stored procedures, report templates and/or functions
- Build custom GL Imports and Exports for clients
- Maintain SQL Code Library
- Building/Converting processes for optimizing run time performance.
Qualified candidate requirements include:
- At least 5 years of experience in T-SQL
- Track record of proactively addressing issues and creating automated processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance
- T-SQL certification and experience working with a financial/accounting software program preferred
- General understanding of Accounting, Audit, and Financial Reporting Standards, a plus
- Strong communication and teamwork skills with an open, friendly demeanor
- Strong time management, prioritization, multitasking and organizational skills
- Experience working independently, excellent critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Dedication to excellence in customer service
- Ability to work from home.
To learn more about Fundriver, please visit our website, http://fundriver.com. Qualified candidates, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Competitive salary and benefits provided.