Title: Spanish Bilingual – Customer Insurance Representative (Home Based Work)
Location: Countrywide, Countrywide, US
Company: Allstate Insurance Company
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Allstate Brand Operations (ABO) Customer Contact Center is growing our Virtual workforce and we are looking for customer-centric, charismatic, talented individuals who thrive in a collaborative and challenging environment. Customer Service is committed to delivering an effortless, efficient and personalized customer experience.
It is Allstate’s goal to support our customers how, when and where they want to be served. The Customer Contact Center provides service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. As a result, it is critical that all our team members can commit to a flexible work schedule that includes weekends and holidays. Schedules are subject to change due to business need. Evening and Saturday hours are required.
We have very targeted service and sales goals to drive excellence in our interaction with our customers to drive consistent customer satisfaction. Signing up new customers and servicing existing customers will be in scope for this position. The Customer Insurance Representative is an extension of our Allstate Agencies and Allstate.com.
In this role, you will create an exceptional customer experience through handling inbound customer service calls and internal call transfers for cross-sale opportunities, which contributes to improved customer satisfaction and retention. Allstate will support maintaining Insurance license to include continuing education requirements.
- Support our Customers by delivering an effortless and personalized experience
- Active listening, showing interest, compassion and displaying empathy for the customer.
- Proactively identify and act on additional protection opportunities to promote policy growth and improve customer retention, applying effective selling and influencing techniques.
- Demonstrate accuracy in processing changes to customer policies based on the information provided.
- Ensure first call resolution and customer satisfaction on all transactions.
- Answer customer inquiries that require an agent’s license on coverages, limits and deductibles and review customer policies, discuss options and update customer policy records.
- Work in a dynamic “virtual’ environment
- Ensure internet service and connections are in working order at all times
- Be proficient in multi-tasking on the computer, phone and chat rooms to support customer requests.
- Be available, present and actively ready to receive calls without distractions
- Established experience in work from home environment experience a plus
- Minimum of 1-2 years of customer service experience, call center experience a plus
- Flexibility with changes to business requirements (ie: shift and weekend work schedules)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Excellent listening /communication skills (both oral and written)
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills including keyboard proficiency
- Strong ability to troubleshoot at home technical issues
We are committed to leveraging technology to enable home based work in combination with our traditional call centers. Qualified candidates will need a dedicated work space and must meet internet access standards for consideration. As a commitment to our customer and employee experience hardware is provided (computer and peripherals)
Standard Technical Requirements
- Home Internet service must be stable.
- 50 Mbps Download and 5 Mbps upload internet service packages
- Dedicated ethernet network cable for Hardware usage during shift hours
- Hardwire to modem (Wifi connection is not allowed)
- Space for Desktop equipment and 2 monitors – Allstate will provide all equipment
Information Security requirements
Minimum Requirements – (summary, not all inclusive)
- Established or Dedicated Work area at home, ensuring:
- No one can see your screens, keyboards or Allstate documents
- Area is located where no one can overhear your conversations
- Free from potential hazards affecting equipment (e.g. pets, plants, water, etc.)
- Workspace is not vulnerable to theft
Hours and Salary
Start Date November 7, 2019
Training schedule (Approx 6 weeks):
10 AM to 6:30 PM EST Monday – Friday
Transition (Approx 8 weeks) and Production schedule options:
Sunday & Thursday Off
Monday – Wednesday & Friday 2 PM – 10:30 PM EST
Saturday 10:00 AM – 6:30 PM EST
Sunday & Thursday Off
Monday – Wednesday & Friday 2:00 PM – 10:30 PM EST
Saturday 10:30 AM – 7:00 PM EST
Sunday & Wednesday Off
Monday,Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 3:30 PM – 12:00 AM EST
Saturday 10:00 AM – 6:30 PM EST
Sunday & Tuesday Off
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 3 PM – 11:30 PM EST
Saturday: 12PM- 8:30 PM EST
$31,200 annual / $15.00 per hour
Spanish Bi-Lingual: Includes an additional 10% pay differential