Solutions Consultant at Pantheon
Solutions Consultant, Professional Services
- Location: United States (Remote)
This position can be remote and based anywhere in the US.
Pantheon is the only WebOps platform built from the ground up for agility. We help our customers win, where the digital experience starts and matters most – their websites. We empower teams of developers, marketers, and IT professionals to focus on delivering business results while Pantheon handles uptime, performance, scalability, and security. We are the fastest growing Drupal and WordPress platform in the world, powering over 300,000 sites and serving billions of pages every month. Happy customers include some of the most recognized names in high tech, higher education, and NGOs, such as Patch, Apigee, UC Berkeley, Harvard University, Google, Docusign, docker and the United Nations.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our organization.
Pantheon’s Professional Services team directly supports our largest and most strategic customers, helping them successfully onboard onto the Pantheon platform and derive immediate and ongoing value from working with us.
We are looking for a passionate, driven, and energetic pre-sales professional to join our Professional Services Operations team. As a Solutions Consultant, your job is to collaborate with Pantheon’s Sales Engineering team on our most ambitious sales opportunities, providing proactive consulting on Professional Services’ offerings and finding mutually agreeable solutions to our customers’ most complex use cases.
Cool Stuff You’ll Do
Reporting to the Senior Operations Manager, you will:
- Partner with the Sales Engineering team to provide internal support for sales opportunities that include complex Professional Services use cases
- Champion Professional Services’ value to prospective clients, providing the knowledge and solutioning they require to partner with Pantheon
- Contribute to product demos and proof of concept scopings to convey the strategic benefits and value of PS’s offerings
- Coordinate with all accountable colleagues to ensure all incoming scoping requests are approved for successful delivery before opportunities close
- Establish repeatable pre-sales playbooks for complex use cases, including scoping and sizing feedback loops with PS leads
- Provide field-informed feedback to the PS management team to ensure services and engagement structures meet requirements of prospective clients and we have a finger on the pulse of our clients’ needs
What You Bring To The Table
- Previous experience supporting pre-sales in the digital services industry (PaaS/SaaS Professional Services or digital agency experience preferred)
- A solutions mindset that starts with Yes! and the capacity to focus on aspirational, future-state services
- Knowledge of B2B sales process and ability to generate confidence with prospective clients
- Demonstrable knowledge of web hosting and devops practices for open-source Content Management Systems (Drupal/WordPress)
- An obsession with Customer Success and a natural tendency to put the customer first
- The drive to build on previous successes but not rest on your laurels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Bonus Points For
- Experience with Pantheon’s Platform or other Drupal/WordPress development/hosting platforms
- Experience with continuous delivery, devops and agile workflows
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation
- Generous time off
- Robust life insurance, medical and dental coverage
- Fun and educational remote activities both team-based and company wide
- Liberal allowances and remote workstation stipend.
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!