Solutions Architect Enterprise at Fast AF, Inc.
Solutions Architect (Enterprise)
- SAN FRANCISCO (OR GLOBAL REMOTE) /
- SALES /FULL-TIME
Build the world’s fastest Identity and Checkout products
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco, Fast is a privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures, Kleiner Perkins and other renowned investors.
We are looking for a Solutions Architect with experience in enterprise sales engineering to join our growing team.
- Partner with our sales team to understand the technical needs of our sellers
- Provide technical expertise to seller demos and implementations
- Lead workshop-level interaction with sellers in order to drive use and adoption
- Lead sellers through clear, well-designed plans to insure seamless integration
- Work in areas of both pre and post technical sales and customer calls
- Proactively research and plan technical integration specs on potential customers for Fast
- BS Degree or equivalent
- 4+ years as a Sales Engineer, Solutions Architect or similar role with experience working with enterprise customers
- Prior hands-on experience working as a software engineer
- Familiarity with sales processes in a high transaction sales environment
- Outstanding communication, written and presentation ability
- Experience with E-Commerce platforms such as Salesforce, Magento, SAP, Oracle etc
Benefits of life @ Fast
- Fast Flex allows all of our employees to choose where they want to work: our office, their home or any place else in the world.
- Help eliminate passwords and expand e-commerce worldwide
- Innovative engineering and product culture
- Early stage well-funded company in the heart of San Francisco
- Inclusion and diversity as a company priority
- Founders-led company
- Competitive compensation packages
- Comprehensive benefits (including 99% of healthcare cost and 401k matching)
- Additional benefits include gym subsidiaries, onsite meals and commuter benefits
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!