Software Quality Assurance Engineer at Armstrong
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- Job: Information Technology
- Primary Location: Remote , Remote USA
- Relocation offered: No
- Employment status: Full-Time
- Travel: 10%
- Pay grade: 10/11
As our Software Quality Assurance Engineer, you’ll be a part of Armstrong’s digital innovation strategy team and will be working with engineers, data scientists, product managers, and designers to ensure that our software product features meet the highest standards.
What you’ll be doing:
- Partner with product managers and engineering leaders to ensure delivery of the technical roadmap that supports component and regression testing for all releases.
- Play a key role in the continuous improvement of quality processes and standards.
- Establish the Software Quality Assurance Practice.
- Work with engineering leadership to develop a strong automation suite.
What will make you successful:
- 5+ years of manual quality assurance testing.
- 3+ years creating automation testing.
- Broad knowledge of how to work with AI/ML-based solutions.
- Ability to work within a Microservice architecture.
- Excellent understanding of creating test plans, regression suites, and creating documentation around testing practices.
- Strong agile development background.
- Strong passion for quality and great end-user experiences.
- Broad understanding of how to work on a lead generation platform.
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
Armstrong World Industries (AWI) is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and we value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Accommodation Statement: If you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at AWI talent acquisition and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Come and build your future with us and apply today!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!