Software Engineer in Test at CommentSold
Software Engineer in Test
Welcome to the CS Fam
CommentSold is a social commerce platform that modernizes the way retailers connect to online shoppers, including hosting live sales events and managing day-to-day retail operations. Simply, we help online retailers do less and sell more.
Our team is dispersed throughout the US and Canada, which means we value the diversity and unique collaboration that’s fostered through a remote team. We work incredibly hard for our customers, and believe deeply in our platform’s value. We’re a high energy, high growth team and we love to win.
Our Product team stays close to our customers, building the tools to deliver on our promise to make running their business easier. We make decisions fast, and priorities change as we adapt to the needs of our industry so we welcome folks that relish in the challenges of pace. We believe in quick iteration and in the moment feedback, so we can work collectively to build the best team and product.
As the second member of our QA team we’re looking for someone with a strong background in writing software to automate and test software systems. This role will be focused on establishing and expanding our internal test capabilities to allow for automation and repeatable test execution.
NOTE: At this time, we are only considering candidates located in the USA.
In this role, you will
- Setup a new automation and test execution environment
- Establish a standard approach for testing our core web application through code
- Implement a release suite of tests as a baseline for release verification
- Establish CI/CD process for ongoing verification of the core product
- Augment manual QA efforts by providing core test coverage via automation/test tooling
If you’re right for this role, you
- Have at least 4 years of experience working in test automation or software engineer in test roles
- Are proficient in at least one dynamic or object oriented programming language
- Have professional experience writing code to test and verify systems
- Have experience applying different test methodologies to web application code bases
- Are comfortable in a fast paced, pragmatic work environmentHave worked on a remote team
At CommentSold, you can work from anywhere thanks to the power of the internet – we put extra effort into our remote culture to ensure we exceed the engagement we all need. We value our team, and show that through competitive salaries and bonus opportunities. Health, dental, vision, and life insurance are available to all full-time employees.
You’ll work alongside some of the most hardworking and creative teammates and customers, and we like to think that energy is infectious.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!