Software Engineer III, Ads Marketplace Engineering at Cardlytics
Software Engineer III, Ads Marketplace Engineering
Remember that time you got cash back on a cup of coffee through your banking app? That was us!
Cardlytics (NASDAQ: CDLX) is the industry-leading purchase intelligence and incentives platform. We are a product-driven company that cares about three things: our people, our customers, and our partners. Together, we make commerce more rewarding for everyone by helping businesses attract, understand, and incentivize consumers through their banks’ digital channels.
About the role
Reports to: VP of Engineering, Ads Marketplace
Location: CDLX has offices across the US (and we’re open to remote candidates too!)
- Develop and maintain scalable data pipelines.
- Collaborate with analytics and data science teams to translate models and data needs into production data pipelines.
- Implement processes and systems to monitor data quality, ensuring production data is always accurate.
- Write unit/integration tests, and contribute to engineering documentation work.
- Perform data analysis required to troubleshoot data-related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues.
- 2+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role, with a BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining big data processing systems.
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark (pySpark preferred), etc.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: AWS glue, Airflow, etc.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Scala, etc.
- Experience with AWS cloud services (EMR, Lambda, AWS Glue, etc.)
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer service.
- Passionate about data.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about AdTech.
- Naturally curious about complex problems and bugs, and draw conclusions logically.
- Successful in collaborating with cross-functional teams, executives, and representatives across stakeholder groups.
Benefits and perks
- Offices in Atlanta, Menlo Park, Los Angeles, New York, and London
- Flexible PTO and paid parental leave
- Healthcare benefits go into effect from your first day, including medical, dental, vision, FSA/HSA, life and disability insurance, wellness and behavioral health resources, and telehealth
- Company-funded HSAs, 401k matching, new hire home office stipend, monthly phone/internet stipend, commuter benefits, educational assistance, student debt repayment, Calm app subscriptions, and a “Lifestyle Spending Account” for physical, emotional, and financial wellness (like gym memberships, home down payments, art classes, park passes, and more)
- Programs for spot bonuses, referral bonuses, professional development, special interest groups, and employee stock purchase plans
As an equal opportunity employer, Cardlytics is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our people bring our products and organization to life, and every unique perspective makes us better. If you can do the job and you’re excited about growing with us as we scale our best-in-class advertising platform, we’d love to hear from you – whoever you are. If you need accommodation in the recruiting process due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or let your recruiter know.
Browse Related Categories:
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more