Software Engineer – Fullstack at Gistia Labs
Title: Software Engineer (Fullstack) (Remote)
- Location: United States – Remote OK
- Category: Software Development
- Job Type: Contract
At Gistia Healthcare, we want to level the playing field between healthcare providers and payers, and in doing so, optimize the patient experience. To achieve this mission, we leverage the same claims and transactional data used by large payers to build data analytics and AI software that help healthcare providers improve their financial performance and patient experience.
Are you interested in expanding your knowledge of Machine Learning and AI? Would you like to contribute to the complex and important work of revolutionizing healthcare data analytics? Are you tickled pink at the thought of massive amounts of data desperately requiring collection, organization, interpretation and improvement?
Gistia Healthcare is looking for a self-motivated software developer who is interested in working in a highly agile and dynamic R&D, technology transition, and product development environment. You will be working with a close-knit Engineering Team to develop products vital to improving healthcare analytics. You are highly encouraged to apply if you are excited about writing code, interested in applying the latest technologies throughout the software stack, have strong analytical skills, enjoy finding and fixing bugs, passionate about understanding how things work and want to solve complex problems.
Gistia Healthcare is looking for Software Engineers at mid and senior levels for this position.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design, develop, and integrate existing algorithms (natural language programming, graph analytics, machine learning) into production framework.
- Enhance existing solutions to improve processing speeds at scale.
- Work with and/or lead a team of research engineers to harden algorithms and modules and get them ready for integration into production framework.
- Design, develop, and integrate web services to support existing production applications.
- Rigorously develop, test, and document code.
- Education level: BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related field is required (Equivalent experience applicable).
- Experience: Comfortable working in Linux OS, Programming in Python, C/C++, and/or Java. Experience in HTML/JS/CSS Client side UI toolkits. Experience with Configuration Management and Build Tools (e.g., Git, Subversion, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins and/or Travis)
Preferred: Good verbal and written communication skills (English). 3+ years of experience in related technologies.
Nice to have: Experience in the US Healthcare business field.
- Specific skills: Experience working on projects following an Agile or similar process. Experience with Relational Database/ORM (e.g., MySql, Oracle, Hibernate, SQLAlchemy, etc). Experience with NoSQL/Graph Database (e.g., Solr, MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4j, JanusGraph, etc). Experience with DevOps/Deployment Tools (e.g., Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Docker, etc.)
- Hardware: Must have own desktop/laptop computer with high-speed internet access and a quality headset/camera.
Join our incredibly talented team on a mission to radically transform the future of healthcare! Rapidly develop your career in software development alongside a company at the forefront of machine learning; Gistia Healthcare is a leading provider of artificial intelligence products and services that help balance the playing field between providers and payers. Become a vital part of something truly transformative as we embrace the endless opportunities for improvement in the US Healthcare Industry. Gistia offers competitive compensation and benefits, including unlimited vacation time, remote working environment, small intimate teams, and English tutoring for non-native speakers.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!