Software Engineer, Backend at iRhythm
Title: Software Engineer, Backend
iRhythm is a leading digital healthcare company focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable bio sensing technology with powerful cloud-based data analytics and Artificial Intelligence capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of ambulatory ECG monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias. iRhythm’s continuous ambulatory monitoring has already put over 2 million patients and their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need answers.
About this role:
We’re recruiting for a stellar and passionate Backend Software Engineer to help develop the software platform in support our suite of patient and provider facing mobile and web applications. Candidate has the option to work in our San Francisco office or remotely. You’ll be developing software in collaboration with multiple teams from mobile and web application engineers to designers and data scientists. You’ll be helping to mature the software platform that has made an impact on the lives of over a million patients and their physicians.
Our work environment is fast-paced, with a collaborative atmosphere. Most of all, we are passionate about delivering innovations that improve the quality of health care and the patient experience. We are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team today!
- Develop server-side components/services for Zio Service platform.
- Implement RESTful web services for both internal and third-party integrations.
- Design data modeling changes to the platform as needed.
- Advance the platform architecture and scalability.
- Partner with DevOps team to improve infrastructure deployment and availability
- Develop and hold design documentation reviews.
- Create unit tests for code developed, participate in peer code reviews.
- 2+ years of software engineering experience.
- 2+ years of Java development experience.
- 1+ years developing RESTful based web services.
- 1+ years’ experience working with AWS, MySQL, Hibernate, and Spring Boot
- Comfortable in an Agile/SCRUM environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, finding creative solutions.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, or related technical field, or equivalent experience
What’s in it for you:
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation package, excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance (all of which start on your first day), paid holidays, and PTO!
iRhythm also provides additional benefits including 401K (with company match), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid parental leave, pet insurance discount, Cultural Committee/Charity events, and so much more!
FLSA Status: Exempt
As a part of our core values, we ensure a diverse and inclusive workforce. We welcome and celebrate people of all backgrounds, experiences, skills, and perspectives. iRhythm Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/V/D). Pursuant to San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Make iRhythm your path forward.