Software Engineer at RVO Health
Software Engineer (Golang)
Location: Remote- US
AT A GLANCE
RVO Health is building a suite of integrated products that enable data-driven, digital experiences for our brands and partners. You will work with next-generation technologies that change how millions of users connect, explore, and interact with these brands. Our engineers work on a variety of things like information collection and retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking, data storage, and machine learning.
What You’ll Do
- Design, modify, implement, and test software to support our product suite
- Collaborate with various members of our team
- Develop new features, support, and maintain
- Work with event-driven systems processing 15k+ transactions per second
- Work with DMP, CDP technologies
- Work in multi-region based applications
- Work with various technologies including Go, Python, relational databases, and Graph databases
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of experience with full-stack technologies
- Experience with Golang
- Experience designing and building API’s for a variety of clients
- Experience with event-driven, distributed systems
- Hungry, humble, smart, curious, and eager to learn
- Experience designing scalable, maintainable, secure, reusable solutions in AWS
- Development experience with Terraform
- Development experience with relational database systems
- Experience using various tools including Postman, Docker, CircleCI, Github Actions
Pursuant to various state Fair Pay Acts, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company. The following benefits are provided by RVO Health, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $80,000 – $135,000
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are:
Founded in 2022, RVO Health is a new healthcare platform of digital media brands, services and technologies focused on building relationships with people throughout their health & wellness journey. We meet people where they are in their personal health journeys and connect them with both the information and the care they need. RVO Health was created by joining teams from both Red Ventures and UnitedHealth Group’s Optum Health. Together we’re focused on delivering on our vision of a stronger and healthier world.
RVO Health is comprised of Healthline Media (Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist and Bezzy), Healthgrades, FindCare and PlateJoy; Optum Perks, Optum Store and the virtual coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
RVO Health is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at RVO Health is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications.
Browse Related Categories:
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more