Software Development Engineer in Test, QA Engineer at Flowspace
- REMOTE OK /
- ENGINEERING /
- FULL TIME
In less than three years, Flowspace has created one of the largest on-demand modern omnichannel fulfillment networks in the country, powered by cloud and mobile technology. We enable hundreds of brands and retailers to dynamically store, fulfill and ship products seamlessly to consumers nationwide from 120+ locations. Join us in our mission to transform a $100 billion warehouse and logistics industry. Flowspace is backed by Canvas Ventures, Moment Ventures, Y Combinator, and other prominent angels.
What You’ll Do
- Verify that our application does what we and our customers expect it to in a repeatable way
- Communicate where our application failed and how to recreate the failure to product management and engineering
- Work in an agile team as the point person for software quality in creating test plans and cases
- Validate functional and technical requirements with project management and engineering
- Work with engineering to integrate automated testing into the release process
- Lead the planning and execution of system integration, end-to-end, user acceptance, and operational rediness testing
- Be self sufficient. We don’t micromanage, you’ll be in charge of your own work.
- Reimagine how an industry works. We are creating clean, beautiful software in a market dominated by outdated enterprise solutions.
Who We’re Looking For
- You have 3+ years experience setting up, maintaining, and performing tests using automation frameworks for the web
- You are proficient in QA automation tools such as TestCafe or Selenium
- You can put yourself in the shoes of the customer
- You know CS fundamentals and can understand how an application flows and interacts with its constituent parts
- You’re a go getter. We move fast, we’re loud, we change quickly, and we push ourselves. We are looking for someone with the same drive and enthusiasm.
- Logistics Experience
- Experience with Unix, scripting, Github, and Ruby
What We Use
- Meaningful equity in a venture backed start-up
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, vision, dental benefits
- 401K Matching
- A clear success path within the company. We want you to grow and lead with us.
- Monthly Gym Credits
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!