Title: Software Developer
Location: US-Remote; United Kingdom
* This position can be remote – US/ UK
endpoint is at the forefront of the evolving e-clinical technology industry with more than 20 years of experience designing, enhancing and deploying robust, configurable IRT solutions.
At our core is a commitment to the continuous evolution and enhancement of IRT to improve your trial management. Our unique, single-focus approach makes endpoint the only company with the knowledge and experience needed to drive IRT and e-clinical integration paradigm shifts in the industry.
Position: Software Developer
The Software Developer is instrumental in the programming implementation of individual client projects. Working closely with other developers and design managers, you will lead the development effort in any client-specific customization that is required for individual deployments.
- Understanding the individual design requirements for a specific client implementation and creating any required custom development
- Being conversant across front and back-end development to make modifications and enhancements across all aspects of the system
- Ongoing interaction with designers, project managers and testing on application usability, features and performance
- Convert requirements documents into sound technical solutions
- Work on projects from requirements to launch, including code review, testing and deployment
- Evangelize emerging technologies and the intelligent integration of them into our product suite
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and/or appropriate experience
- Strong experience in a number of technologies, including ASP.NET / MVC / EntityFramework / LINQ / IIS / RESTful WebServices / CSS / JQuery
- Versed in the generation and parsing of XML and JSON formatted files
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Attentive and active listening skills
endpoint is an equal opportunities employer AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.