Entry Level Software Developer
We are The Center for Sales Strategy, and we are looking for an entry level developer to support and strengthen our fast-paced web-based application development.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Lead in QA and testing of all applications.
- Work alongside senior level developers and receive hands on experience building complex applications for external clients.
- Limited Help Desk coverage for hands-on feedback of client systems.
- Proven working experience in web programming.
- In-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Experience with MS SQL Server 2008 or above: able to create and update tables, views, stored procedures and user defined functions.
- Experience with source code management tools (Git preferred)
- Experience with DotNetNuke a plus
- Familiarity with industry standard Information Assurance policies and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines & multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Demonstrated ability of writing skills to document technical processes.
- Desire to learn and quickly apply new skills, procedures and approaches.
- Ability to work remotely, and independently.
- Ability to work until 5pm Pacific.
Education and Experience:
- 1-2 years progressive software development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field preferred.
- Experience working remotely preferred.
Location: Remote/home office
Compensation: $45,000-$50,000 based on experience