Social Media Strategist at Rave Mobile Safety
Social Media Strategist
At Rave, we share the common goal of making the world a better and safer place. We’re Ravers. Join us on our mission.
Our marketing team is looking for a passionate, energetic social media strategist to drive content and make great impressions across all of Rave’s social platforms. The ideal candidate is also a strong writer who can create 1,000 word-plus blogs across several different personas. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced changing environment, have a positive attitude and are ready for the next step in your career, we may have the ideal opportunity for you.
This is an exciting time to join Rave as we have experienced 10 years of double-digit growth and have recently received a significant investment by TCV (a leading private equity firm). Our award-winning products are widely recognized as helping to foster quick, relevant, and actionable communication during times of high stress and crisis.
NOTE: Candidates will be prompted to provide a blog writing sample, along with sample posts to share on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter along with their application.
Currently due to COVID all Ravers are working remotely.
Once Rave’s offices safely re-open, this position can remain remote but will report into the headquarters in MA.
What you’ll do:
In this role, you will primarily be contributing to Rave’s company blog and social media presence. You’ll own and be setting the course for Rave’s social media strategy across our LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts, collaborating across departments to set the right tone for our audiences. You will also be supporting HR efforts to promote hiring initiatives and company culture building across sites like Glassdoor and VentureFizz.
As a member of the blog writing team, you will also help to develop blog posts that span across Rave’s target verticals, including: state & local, corporate, healthcare, higher education and K-12. You will be helping to brainstorm topics based on planned demand generation campaigns, product launches and other trending industry themes.
The ideal candidate is someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions and can independently interview subject matter experts and Rave customers for top-quality blog content and/or social posts.
- Primary emphasis will be on blogging and social media, supporting SEO targets, demand generation campaigns and product/brand awareness initiatives
- Manage Rave’s entire social media strategy, including pre-scheduling weekly social media decks, with social copy, hashtags, and graphics ready to go; owning social monitoring, including responding to mentions in a way that builds our online community; posting breaking news as needed; and, supporting HR awareness initiatives
- Collaborating with demand generation team on using social media to optimize marketing campaigns
- Serve as the go-to social media guru for Rave employees, including providing shareable posts, sharing tips on how to use social media to spread Rave’s news
- Experience implementing a successful social media influencer program, a plus
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing or Communications
- 2-5 years of experience in digital marketing (preferably in B2B SaaS), including blog writing and social media
- At least 1 year of experience in Hubspot or social media posting software like Hootsuite
- Knowledge of AP Style Guide standards
- Exceptional work ethic, team mentality, positive attitude, highly driven, self-motivated
- Detailed oriented, meticulously organized with solid time management & organization skills (We use Trello for project management)
Why you’ll love it here:
- We build a very important product that has serious, life-saving implications but we don’t take ourselves too seriously!
- Competitive base salary
- Ongoing training and coaching for career development
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage with significant company contribution
- Long and Short Term Disability
- 401K retirement savings program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extremely generous paid time off
- On-site gym
- Pet Insurance
- Flexible hours
- Lively culture including happy hours, free lunch twice per month, company outings and more
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!