Social Media Producer at WGBH
Social Media Producer – Temp
- Part Time
WGBH enriches people’s lives through programs and services that educate, inspire, and entertain, fostering citizenship and culture, the joy of learning, and the power of diverse perspectives.
JOB OVERVIEW & RESPONSIBILITIES
This temporary producer would be responsible for the ideation, creation and delivery of social media content to support upcoming productions at WGBH, including but not limited to:
- Creating tune-in graphics, quote cards and engagement graphics in line with PBS brand expectations and best practices
- Clipping & packaging social video, optimized for various platforms
- Creation of other social content including Instagram/Facebook Stories, GIFs, and explainer infographics
- Writing engaging social copy for multiple distribution partners (PBS, stations, talent, screening toolkits, etc)
- Facilitating engagement opportunities such as a Reddit AMA or Twitter chat
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!