Social Media Marketer at BetterUp
Social Media Marketer
- Anywhere in the U.S. (Remote)
BetterUp is a mobile-based coaching platform that brings personalized professional coaching to employees at all levels. We help managers lead better, teams perform better, and employees thrive personally and inspire professionally. Our mission is to help professionals everywhere pursue their lives with greater clarity, purpose, and passion. Our product was developed by a team of leading behavioral scientists, researchers, and technologists to bring evidence-based learning to professionals everywhere. We’re already transforming the way companies approach talent development at high-performing organizations like Salesforce, Mars, LinkedIn, and Workday.
We’re looking for a data-driven marketer who can help us build a B2B and B2C audience through our social platforms by creating compelling, engaging, and authentic content.
If you keep a pulse on trending topics and new social formats and platforms, and you pride yourself on your witty and scroll-stopping copywriting, this is the role for you.
In this role, you’ll focus on creating content that educates and inspires our audience on topics such as leadership, empathy, resilience, DI&B, wellbeing, nutrition, mindfulness, and more. You’ll build our brand and awareness by creating community and thought leadership with our social audience.
- Write and create social assets — either by using Canva templates, working with a designer, or coordinating with our agency.
- Curate content to help elevate our messaging and place in the social conversation on key topics.
- Brainstorm social content that’s unique to the platform and format.
- Manage the social editorial calendar and work with other partners to plan for key promotions and events.
- Provide community management support to create an audience of engaged and loyal fans
- Monitor industry news and trends to find opportunities for our brand to be a part of the conversation.
- Report on success of campaigns and top level metrics.
- Identify opportunities for growing our social following or increasing engagement and reach.
- Lead cross-functional projects to create campaigns to promote BetterUp’s story, our products, and new research.
- Design experiments to test what types of content work best on each platform.
- Identify and support other departments’ objectives through social content that appeals to our audience and helps achieve shared goals.
If you have some or all of the following please apply:
- 4-6 years of experience running social media accounts.
- Proven track record of growing an audience through educational and social-first content.
- Obsesses about the details — from the headline to the imagery to the format.
- Experience in building social media processes.
- Understanding of social media metrics and how to report on what matters
- Experience running tests to optimize social media strategy.
- Strong writing, editing, and design skills.
- Experience in creating campaigns for both B2B and B2C is a plus!
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Full coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer Paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- 13 paid holidays
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Holiday charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!