Social Media Manager
- Part Time
- US – Remote
~ “Never permit a dichotomy to rule your life, a dichotomy in which you hate what you do so you can have pleasure in your spare time. Look for a situation in which your work will give you as much happiness as your spare time.” – Pablo Picasso ~
DO YOU LOVE TO?
- Have a massive impact on a young, fast-growing startup company
- Thrive off of being busy and managing many tasks/details
- Get deep satisfaction out of being productive and making a huge contribution
- Be detailed and organized
- Push your limits
- Work from home
- Solve problems creatively
- Take initiative
- Have freedom
If you’re thinking, “That’s ME!” — keep reading…
DO YOU HAVE?
- PASSION – One of the most crucial elements we look for is someone who loves what they do. Life is short and there is no reason to do something you aren’t passionate about. You must LOVE working hard and getting results. Most of all, you must love winning.
- HUNGER – To learn, to grow, to improve, to win. A relentless hunger to constantly push your limits towards a worthy goal. We’re looking for someone with a growth mindset who is never satisfied with mediocrity and is constantly looking to learn and improve upon the person they were yesterday.
- GRATITUDE – We operate under a simple premise – that life is pretty great. Some days are going to be better than others, but there will always be something to be grateful for. We look for someone with a positive attitude that defaults to seeing the good in any given situation as opposed to defaulting to negativity and a victim mentality.
- A SERVANT’S HEART – The purpose of a business is to make the lives of everyone it comes in contact with a little better. Every interaction with a customer, vendor, colleague, provides an opportunity to have a positive influence. This can’t be done without a servant’s heart. A servant’s heart is being compassionate for others and always deploying empathy regardless of the circumstances.
- We’re a young and ambitious Outdoor brand based in Allen, TX on a mission to enable men to reach their full potential through exploration and adventure by offering premium innovative gear.
- We hire smart, capable, highly adaptable people who have a strong drive and a growth mindset (some of your favorite people to learn from are, Peter Theil, Tim Ferriss, Patrick Bet-David, Tom Bilyeu, Joel Marion, Bedros Keuilian).
- We’re not just a highly motivated highly driven company with the desire to reach massive scale and make a big impact in the outdoor industry. We also want you to enjoy doing what you do best and we give you the autonomy and support to do it in a way that works for everyone—our customers, the company and you.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- INTEGRITY FIRST – Everything we do from selling premium products to world class customer support to marketing to product development to our warranty is rooted in the basis of integrity. We’re proud to be building a name for our company that people know they can trust to stand behind everything we do. It may not always be the cheapest way, but it will always be the right way.
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE – There’s more to life than making money. Yes, money is important, however, it is not the ONLY thing that is important. We pride ourselves on enabling men to live a healthy outdoor lifestyle through exploration and adventure .
- DELIVER EXCELLENCE – The performance of our products directly impacts the safety of our end users . We strive to deliver excellence from developing new products to interacting with our customers all the way down to how we package and ship out orders.
- EMBRACE CHANGE AND CHALLENGES – Life in a rapidly growing startup is constantly changing and bringing new challenges daily. We hire incredible people and give them freedom, flexibility, and resources to thrive under these conditions and achieve ambitious goals every day.
- TAKE CALCULATED RISKS – We strongly believe that everyone not just the owners can come up with great ideas. The difference in most other companies is that those who come up with ideas are afraid that they will be fired if their idea fails and loses the company money. We look for free thinking people who aren’t afraid to bring up ideas and run with them.
YOUR ROLE ON THE TEAM
We’re looking for a part-time (until you upgrade to full time) Social Media Manager to be an enthusiastic and professional go-to person for all things Social Media at STNGR.
You will be working 15-20 hours per week to start with the possibility of becoming a full time team member at STNGR. This is a remote position and you will need a stable internet connection to get the job done.
What you’ll do:
- Own Social Media at STNGR ranging from posting, engaging, influencer management, content curation and community building
- Research, outreach, manage contracts and build strong relationships with content creators and key influencers (ranging from Youtube, Instagram, Podcasts, blogs, etc…)
- Strategize, develop and implement influencer marketing campaigns to increase conversions and sales
- Analyze influencer engagement rates, monitor conversions and sales to determine proper price per post
- Create and implement an effective content strategy
- Work with influencers, content creators and photographers to maintain a steady stream of imagery, videos and written content
- Achieve a strong understanding of STNGR’s voice, aesthetic, and positioning in the marketplace and convey that in every interaction
- Schedule, curate and create high-quality visual and written content to post daily
- Engage and answer questions/comments
- Build a community, increase engagement and increase our presence across all platforms
- Drive leads and traffic to our website
- Protect STNGR’s image and use sound judgement when interacting on social
- Stay on top of new social media trends
- Work with the Email Marketing Specialist to create/execute on advertising campaigns
- 3+ years Social Media Marketing experience
- Expert knowledge of social channels, such as but not limited to, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat, blogs, Podcasts, LinkedIn, Tumblr and other platforms.
- Design experience with Adobe (CC)
- Must be willing to work on weekends and at night
- Strong grammar and writing skills
- Understand SEO and how it relates to social media
- High level of attention to detail and a great eye for layout and design
- Outdoor adventurer and firearm enthusiast is a big plus
Personality MUST Haves:
- Must be an exceptional creative problem solver
- Must be a self starter who can work and get the job done from home
- Must be an A-player with a hunger to excel
- Must be an exceptional written & verbal communicator
- Must be a self-driven, hard-working person
- Must love to GROW, both personally and professionally
- Must be able to handle autonomy and accountability
STNGR started humbly in 2016 out of a garage with a simple mission: To enable men to achieve their full potential.
We serve the trailblazer, the self reliant adventurer who thirsts for journeying off the beaten path. Who actively seeks to be challenged & thrives in the face of adversity. Who relentlessly works to become proficient – in outdoor skills and in life.
With our 2 divisions, STNGR EDGE and STNGR USA, we’re able to gain a unique insight into both the outdoor and tactical markets which translates into highly innovative products that challenge the status quo.
Through innovative design principles, high performance materials, relentless testing, countless iteration & world class manufacturing, we develop exceptional gear that allows you to blend seamlessly from the expansive wilderness to the urban cityscape.
We differ from other outdoor brands in our approach to cutting out the retail markup through our direct to consumer business model, our commitment to providing high value innovative built to last products and a strong support of American values.
If you’re an outdoor enthusiast who wants to challenge the status quo and make a big impact on the outdoor industry, we’d love to welcome you to the team.