Social Media Manager at Saas Academy
Location: Anywhere in the world, International; 100% Remote
- Obsessed with managing a top-notch social media program?
- Someone with a solid track record working with multiple channels and getting serious results?
- Extraordinarily data-driven?
Great. Read on!
Who are we?
Dan Martell is an award-winning entrepreneur and investor who has founded multiple companies. He was named Canada’s top angel investor and he’s completed over 40+ investments with amazing companies like Udemy, Intercom, and Unbounce.
The Dan Martell | SaaS Academy Team is on a mission to help Software as a Service (SaaS) companies grow to new heights through world-class coaching and training.
What’s the gig?
We’re looking for a seriously talented Social Media who has experience in:
- Campaign Strategy
- A stack of: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
Who exactly are we looking for?
Someone that can:
- Adapt and pivot quickly, reacting to changes in a constantly evolving organization and space.
- Be all hands on deck, and completely own a high profile set of social media accounts.
In short, does this sound like you?
- Versatile. You can write a clear & converting copy just as well as you can analyze a data set in order to get the job done.
- Strategist. You can be told a set of lofty goals and expectations and figure out how to achieve them.
- Adaptable. When thwarted by adversity, how do you react? How do you show what you’re made of?
What will you do?
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube, adapting content to suit different main feeds & stories
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools such as Agorapulse, Asana & Hubspot
- Create engaging multimedia content (and/or outsource this effectively) across multiple platforms
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights etc. for weekly reporting
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Experience working in the coaching industry (if you know, you know).
- A proven track record of success in your ability to get things done.
- A keen sense of new strategies, and how the world of social media evolves.
- Experience in managing a stack of social media accounts for a high profile brand.
- A serious growth mindset.
- A drive to help others transform their business and life!
- Excellent knowledge of social media best practices.
Like what you see?
If you’re thinking: “This is totally me!” then be sure to apply below.
Even if you’re thinking: “This definitely could be me!” apply below, anyways — we love diverse and non-traditional backgrounds.
To ensure that you’ve read the whole ad, please sneak the word ‘Mountain’ somewhere into your application.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Please check out the How We Hire section on our website to see what the steps are for our hiring process.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!