Social Media Manager at Pluralsight
Social Media Manager
- Remote – USA
Pluralsight is looking for a Social Media Manager who will be responsible for telling engaging stories to our social media audience of more than 1.6 million followers.
Who you’re committed to being:
- Passionate about creative storytelling through social media
- Able to tie their creative efforts to impactful goals
- Driven to experiment with new platforms and content types. (You probably have an opinion about Vine, Peach, Vero, Ello, Clubhouse or Mastodon!)
- Driven by collaboration, not ego
- Organized, thorough, and self-motivated
- A creative problem-solver who enjoys working in a fast-pace environment
What you’ll own:
- Maintain a steady cadence of engaging content on Pluralsight’s social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram).
- Manage Pluralsight’s organic social media editorial calendar.
- Engage with Pluralsight’s online community and resolve their questions and concerns.
- Work with the broader content marketing team to optimize promotional efforts for each social media channel.
Experience you’ll need:
- At least 6 years of prior work experience in branded content, social media, or marketing
- You understand that mornings are made for community management
- The ability to distill complex topics into digestible content
- Passion for technology and education
- Proven leadership skills
- A sound understanding of social media storytelling
- An understanding of branding and an eye for good design
- Solid copywriting and editing skills
- A keen attention to detail and a love for internet culture!
- Proficient at building and executing social media content strategies
- Experience working with influencers (paid and organic) to amplify brand voice and reach
- B2B/SaaS experience is a plus
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!