Social Media Manager at BAM Communications
Social Media Manager
At BAM, we move stories forward for technology-driven brands that challenge, change, and create entire industries. Our clients span a wide range of categories, representing some of the most exciting companies in the startup space and beyond. We take pride in challenging the status quo and firmly believe in the opportunity of new ideas, creating captivating brand experiences through every point of interaction.
Our Marketing & Innovation team is growing and we’re looking for an experienced Social Media Manager who lives and breathes social media. Reporting to the Managing Director of the team, this role will be accountable for all social media efforts for BAM Communications’ internal platforms and clients.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the overall strategy and day-to-day execution of all BAM social media channels
- Develop social media strategies, content calendars, and tactics for BAM’s clients
- Construct timely and engaging content, inclusive of copy and graphics for target personas and upcoming platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, etc.)
- Ensure social media efforts complement paid advertising and overall marketing efforts
- Manage communities and engage users on behalf of clients inclusive of tactful responses to negative comments, reviews, or articles
- Analyze, track, and measure against KPIs and develop reports for client presentations
- Build and maintain relationships with news organizations, online publications, bloggers, social media influencers, and community partners
- Oversee efforts to increase both the quantity and quality of our online reviews, especially on sites like Glassdoor and LinkedIn
- 3-5 years of experience with social media marketing and management (agency experience preferred)
- Strong communication, writing, and editing skills are a must
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects
- Strong experience with and knowledge of social platforms such as Reddit, Quora, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram
- Experience using monitoring software such as Google Alerts
- Strong experience using social media management software such as Hootsuite or Hubspot
- Ability to organize and analyze data with Excel/Google Sheets or relevant analytics platforms
- Graphic design skills are a plus and experience using PhotoShop, InDesign, or Canva is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or PR highly preferred.
- Competitive compensation based on experience (salary range: $65-75K).
BAM team members enjoy perks such as:
- 3pm Fridays year round
- Matching 401K
- Bonuses of 10% of your salary, no matter your position
- Learning & Development stipend
- Wellness stipend
- Client bonuses (re-signed contracts, exceeded goals, etc.)
- Full health, dental, and vision insurance
- Monthly “BAMmy” awards to recognize those who showcase our core values
- Paid Christmas Eve to day after New Years day vacation
- Paid volunteer time off
- Quarterly “remote weeks”
- Flex time and remote days
- Ample paid vacation, PTO, and sick time
- 8 week fully paid maternity/paternity leaves
- Constant feedback and “Extreme Ownership” ethos culture
- On site pool and full gym at our lovely San Diego headquarters
- Monthly outings and perks such as paid Pilates passes, coffee stipends, etc.
- Semi-annual offsite retreats at wonderful places
- Democratic management style allowing the team say in new clients and management decisions
- Dog and baby friendly offices
Few are a fit for BAM Communications.
That’s because the curious, the bold, the relentless, the kind, and the quirky are a rare bunch.
Rare as well? Join us!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!