Social Media Content Manager at Givelify
Social Media Content Manager
Givelify is a fintech-for-good company where brilliant minds come to power the most loved and trusted online and mobile giving app platform. Thanks to over 1.3 million generous donors, we’ve helped 60,000 nonprofits and places of worship raise more than $4 billion. Together, they’re changing their world with kindness and generosity.
Inc. 5000, the Stevies® Awards, Gartner, Forbes, and many more have recognized our story, innovations, and achievements. Our award-winning team builds products and experiences that put more good into the world. We love to take on big challenges because we know our work matters.
Come make an impact at one of the fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. Be part of a talented team of big-hearted individuals, earning competitive pay with excellent benefits.
About your role:
As our Social Media Content Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of Givelify’s social media channels. You will be responsible for growing our social media community, driving web traffic, increasing brand awareness, and visually improving the company’s online presence across multiple social media platforms.
The Social Media Content Manager will create and publish original, high-quality, and on-brand content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube. You will write social copy and develop short-form videos for our social media channels. You will manage our digital giving community by responding to comments and engaging with them.
You will be a key player in the marketing team, supporting business goals and campaigns. You are passionate about growing our social media footprint and connecting with our customers. You are a natural storyteller and creative thinker. You have excellent communication skills, including writing, editing, and short-form video creation, with impressive attention to detail.
The Social Media Content Manager will get to:
- Develop compelling, high-quality, and engaging content for our social media channels that resonate with our audience
- Design and create eye-catching visual content, with an emphasis on videos
- Collaborate with marketing project leads and design team to bring campaigns to life and support campaign goals
- Be an ambassador of the brand by maintaining consistency in our voice and tone, following style and brand guides
- Establish and maintain a social media calendar that effectively captures key campaigns, blogs, trending causes, and more
- Publish and promote content, ensuring that posts are scheduled regularly and at optimal days and times on specific channels
- Improve the customer experience by interacting with customers online
- Improve visibility and engagement of Givelify’s social media activity
- Own day-to-day community management
- Perform social listening and monitoring to create audience-focused content
- Monitor, track, and report on social media performance for ongoing improvement
- Interpret social media metrics to build insights and develop effective, engaging social media campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, journalism, communications, and/or related field
- 3-5 years of proven experience in social media for an in-house marketing department or agency
- B2C brand experience is a must. Marketplace software brand and/or B2B experience are a plus but not required.
- Content development experience with some knowledge of SEO
- Expertise in using a social media management platform (Sprout Social, Hootsuite, etc.) on a daily basis to post on social and to understand its performance
- Hands-on skills, knowledge of multiple social media platforms, and awareness of the latest social media best practices, technologies, and current trends
- Exceptional team player and collaborator who can deliver on the needs of multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Successful track record of social media content production that leads to results
- Expertise with direct response or sales copywriting that converts
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Experience running social media ad campaigns, both organic and paid
- Provide a portfolio of social media copy samples (must include videos) and industry-related work
- Experience in a software product environment(consumer or SaaS)
- Experience in the faith-based or nonprofit sector
- Ability to work effectively in a remote environment
- Experience writing for various social media channels
We are a virtual team of award-winning and high-performing professionals who innovate and collaborate to fulfill our mission to instantly connect people to causes that matter most to them so they can change their world with kindness and generosity. Our four keys to success – integrity, heart, simplicity, and wow – fuel our passion to be recognized among the tech industry’s most inclusive and purpose-driven workplaces.
We are steadfast in our conviction to overcome challenges while performing meaningful work alongside some of the most brilliant minds and biggest hearts. It propels our growth as individuals and as a team. We are committed to respecting each other in our workplace, firmly believing diversity is our strength.
At the heart of everything we do are our giving community, our donors and our partner organizations. We lean on research and human-centered design to consistently push the envelope and innovate our products and customer experiences.
We take great pride in providing competitive pay, full benefits to help care for you today and in the future, amazing perks (including flexible PTO), and, most importantly, the opportunity to put passion and purpose front and center.
Givelify is the most loved and trusted online and mobile giving platform. Along with its powerful donation management system, it’s the fastest-growing technology for advancing generosity in the world. We instantly connect people to their heart’s impulse to do good with award-winning products and experiences. A global community of more than 1.3 million generous people support their favorite churches, places of worship, nonprofits and causes with over $4 billion in donations across more than 60,000 organizations. Givelify leads all giving apps on the App Store and Google Play Store with more than 90,000 verified authentic reviews with an average 4.9 out of 5-star rating.
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more