Social Media, Content and Community Associate at Argent Wallet
Social Media, Content & Community Associate
Global – Remote
Join us as we reimagine the future of money and the internet. Our mission is to make them more open and fair, driving new economic opportunities and putting people in control of their digital lives.
To start we’ve built the first crypto wallet with the simplicity and security of the best new bank apps – yet we never hold users’ assets. It takes the complexity out of Ethereum and is driven by our dedication to user experience.
We launched in 2018 and have a world-class team with experience scaling mobile apps to tens of millions of users. Our eclectic backgrounds include PhDs in nuclear physics and quantum cryptography. We’re fortunate to be backed by the top VCs in Europe, including Index Ventures, Creandum and first minute capital.
This is the first role of its kind at Argent. It’s for you to shape and run wild with.
All we know is that we’ve got a genuinely breakthrough product and we want to spread the word and excite as many people as possible.
Here’s just a taste of what we’d love your help on:
- Create content (videos, podcasts, gifs, memes, anything) that explains what Argent is and why it matters
- Analyze our existing and potential audiences and identify how best to reach them
- Build a community (online and off) that owns Argent and guides our roadmap
- Track exactly what works and doesn’t, constantly refining our approach
If you’re successful you’ll have an opportunity to create a defining brand in an emerging industry.
- Crypto knowledge & enthusiasm, especially for using decentralized apps
- Passion for our mission – to give people control of their future – is essential
- Demonstrable success with social media – whether in a personal or business capacity
- Analytical – you can efficiently track what’s working across our distribution channels
- Entrepreneurial and can experiment rapidly
- Autonomous – can design and execute your own initiatives
- Experience producing social media assets (videos, images etc)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Can’t work full-time?
No problem. We’re open to ideas so let us know what works for you.
Benefits of working at Argent
- Work remotely – No commute. Lots of flexibility. Plenty of time to care for your kids or cats.
- Autonomy – you decide how to achieve your best work.
- Trips across Europe – for one week every three months we collaborate in person, explore new solutions and have fun. So far we’ve stayed in Nice, Toulouse, Brussels, Lisbon and Barcelona.
- Equity in a high growth startup backed by the investors of Spotify and Slack.
- Equipment – pick the tech setup of your choice.
- Build a new industry – help define the future of the web.
At the heart of what we do is making crypto accessible to everyone. We want the team itself to reflect that diversity so we’d strongly encourage applications from underrepresented demographics.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!