Social Media and Communications Lead at 5CA
Social Media and Communications Lead
- Remote or Utrecht, Netherlands
You design, improve and maintain social media content and strategies, ensuring optimal engagement with target audiences.
In this role you are responsible for maintaining and improving various social media channels, in order to improve brand recognition and increase engagement. You are responsible for coming up with creative ways to create content pieces (such as SoMe posts, blogs, articles, white papers, etc), tailored to the target audience, ensuring excellent community management and (employer) branding. You actively collaborate with colleagues and other departments, to fully utilize the social networks available to us.
Your tasks are to
- Design, implement and manage 5CA’s social media strategies
- Manage and oversee social media content, ensuring community engagement
- Measure, report and review the success of various social media campaigns
- Ensure optimal and consistent internal communications.
- Educational background in Marketing, Communication, Journalism or Linguistics
- At least 2+ years of experience in Social Media Marketing or similar
- Proven experience in designing and executing Social Media content and strategies.
- Impeccable English (Mandatory)
- A salary matching market standards including secondary benefits and vacation days
- A fast-growing organization (Hypergrowth!) and an international, inclusive company culture
- An inspiring environment with young, brilliant and creative professionals with which you will have lots of fun at the office
- Office in a great location in Utrecht: two minutes from the central train station
- Continuous learning and plenty of opportunities for growth within your field of expertise
We are 5CA. For the past 20 years, we’ve used our expertise to help our clients build their Customer Experience (CX) & Customer Support (CS) strategy. Primarily focused on the video games and consumer electronics, we provide omnichannel support using the latest technological innovations to deliver outstanding customer support. We’re headquartered in Utrecht, The Netherlands, with offices in Los Angeles and Hong Kong. With a large proportion of our workforce being remote and leveraging best-of-breed SaaS tools, we’re a highly flexible and dynamic company able to help our clients deliver a great customer experience. We all share a thirst for new and exciting technology and gaming as the binding factor.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!